The Combat Jack Show Thread

Does Joe really call Fab and Dame? Hahahahaha, about to play it now.

Stomp and dap had me crying, that **** is funny as ****.

Asking Rory what is a culture vulture is ****in crazy yo. I'm good, not interested in hearing him. I remember when Mal called him one, Rory was dead quiet and hot.

Mal and Rory slurping the **** out of Travis Jenner, sound like they want him to hit.

H.E.R. EP is fire and she's 3/3 with her projects. Teyana project better though, I play that **** every damn day.

Last edited:
Joe is a clown, nothing but a mordern day tap dancer with the face paint. I mean this dude did love and hip-hop...so ya.

Yo son, Joe calling Fab was funny as ****. You could hear Fab getting defensive. Hahahahaha, he wasn't ****in with that call. Probably gonna text Joe later like yo my ***** why you call me like that.

Dame fired up on this phone call, damn. Hahahahaha, I'm ****in with Dame though. He's right.

Dame said you would know, you were there Joe. I know, I know. Hahahahaha

Last edited:
Joe’s pod is wild with how specific they are with the topics I’ve been playing around with in my head. Definitely been debating myself on whether Lyor is or isn’t using his position to take advantage of artists and the culture, so I look forward to this discussion. I can never really call it with Lyor. You can tell he’s bull****ting a lot of the time, but I do respect a lot of what he’s been able to do in his time.

I don't see how anyone can debate Lyor not being a vulture. It's clear as day.

I agree that Joe is bugging about Lyor not being a vulture, but to say he's a tap dancer is crazy considering his whole career has literally been based on pissing on the opinions & ethics of those in higher places.

everything gotta be black & white in this era, there's no room for someone to have any variety in their thoughts or suddenly the pitchforks is out. NEWSFLASH every human does have contradictory thoughts and actions.

Yo son, Joe calling Fab was funny as ****. You could hear Fab getting defensive. Hahahahaha, he wasn't ****in with that call. Probably gonna text Joe later like yo my ***** why you call me like that.

Fab didnt sound pressed at all. He was cool. I thought bruh was gon sound agitated.

Fab fit is clean I see no issues

And Dame spitting facts, first time somebody shut Joe up on his own podcast

Fab fit is clean I see no issues

And Dame spitting facts, first time somebody shut Joe up on his own podcast

His leather shorts and socks are an issue. If he wore some jeans or some **** or black sweats, he would have been cool.

Fab was caught off guard, but once he got his bearings he started firing back. Of course Joe ended it. :lol:

His leather shorts and socks are an issue. If he wore some jeans or some **** or black sweats, he would have been cool.

Don't forget the sunglasses. It was too much.

Leather shorts in the summer. :ohwell:

Would be great to see Dame and Lyor have it out. Salute to Magic if homie can really make it happen.

But, again, Dame has been speaking truth. He’s like Joe in the sense that people write off some of what he says because he shouts and ****. But I can’t think of too many topics he’s spoken on that completely disagreed with.

Yeah, I usually agree with 75% or more of what he's saying but people tune him out because of his delivery or screaming.

No way Lyor sits down with him. He has no reason to unless it makes him money. I would watch though.

I'm laughing at this Rapaport / Budden Pull Up. **** funny, his delivery cracks me up sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom