The Combat Jack Show Thread

Bodega Boys and Drink Champs have too much other stuff going on so they put those podcasts on the back burner ...Nore seems to not care as much anymore and Bodega Boys put in as little effort as possible to just get the podcast out :lol: :smh:

Its cool tho, all free content for the listeners at the end of the day :pimp:

Right. I wasn't a fan of his music so I had little to no interest in his podcast for a while. Ain't really start listening til like year ago.

I rocked with Joe's first album and the first 3 Mood Muzik mixtapes. People can say whatever they want about dude, but he could rap his *** off, and put a lot of passion and emotion into his music. But a lot of people will only remember him for "Pump it Up". Mood Muzik 3 is one of my favorite mixtapes ever. I was definitely late on his podcast though. Probably started listening regularly like 3-4 months ago.

Erykah Badu on Stretch and Bob's pod last week was good. I might give Lenny Kravitz a listen, but I don't really care about him.

She was terrible. I do wonder what happened, though.

I tried a couple of weeks with her and couldn't deal with her voice or how annoying she was. She wanted too much attention.

I started listening again when I found out she was gone. I wanted to know if they had a blow up on an episode, but I was just happy she left. Pete had to have been getting complaints from people.

Pete has pretty diverse people up there so it's not a must listen for me, but enough to have me listen every couple of weeks. Like Van's Red Pill show. The Eric Benet and Tyrese ones were good.

The youtube version of Joe's podcast is longer than the soundcloud for this past episode. Anybody know what's missing in the YouTube?

Yeah, I mentioned it a while ago. I've been listening for a while.

It's a grown folks pod though.
most this thread be mature though
he stay giving game and knowledge on his pod
without that old head attitude
i did get tired of him tryna sell me on getting a nissan though :lol:
his ad so trash :lol:

gil a funny dude

his pod is good and he’s good on out of bounds

he just has an aggressive sense of humor on social media

It’s going to be interesting to see how Hot 97 & Power 105 react to this buddening media empire Joe seems to slowly be on the brink of.

Puns intended!

I wasn’t a huge fan of Scottie when Joe had her on or on Rob Markman’s show. I always hear about her, though.

I hope Remy and Scottie get along, man. If not...boy.:lol:

That's cool about Scottie. I know Joe has been wanting to work with her a minute and she didn't want to do EDS because of Hot.

I would say I'm going to watch, but I don't have revolt and I'm not getting FIOS or DirectTV for that.

I hope Scottie has been in the gym

Back
Top Bottom