The Combat Jack Show Thread

Shorty definitely fell off after that departure from Hot.

Shout out to Rem. That’s a dope look :smokin

Just hoping she still gets to focus on her music because I still believe in her as a true emcee.

Hopefully the team at Revolt has the foresight to put this on YouTube, as most people don’t have the channel in their homes, and in many cases people aren’t receiving their content on network schedules anymore.

That's cool about Scottie. I know Joe has been wanting to work with her a minute and she didn't want to do EDS because of Hot.

I would say I'm going to watch, but I don't have revolt and I'm not getting FIOS or DirectTV for that.

I hope Scottie has been in the gym

a blinkin a blinkin Joe was on the breakfast club today , said it’s actually going to air on YouTube Monday’s and then revolt tv after

Honestly, I kind of feel like Remy has enough personality and opinion to have it just be them.

But maybe it is and Scottie is just playing the role of mediator.

I like Scottie and Remy for this show so that’s dope. Can’t wait to watch this ****, Remy better not hold back.

I liked the Lauryn Hill convo, she overrated as ****. One album and never dropped again. Mad writers and producers that she tried to take credit for. I’m good, I don’t care. She overrated as ****.

Interesting hearing Joe say all he wanted was money from the Spotify deal, I know Complex gotta regret that

Well, I hope he had the foresight to not hand all of the show over for a bag, but I feel like knowing Joe's track record, he did. His business never been the best. Even Complex worked out horrible for him and he had to just hand over the show he created and brought to them.

We'll see in a year or so if Joe is complaining about Spotify making them wear Vapormax on the show and not throwing them a share of the profits.:lol:

The days of Magic shouting at cohosts are done for. No way that ***** yelling to make a point so long as Rem on the other end of the discussion. :lol:

They should bring Mal up there to figure out what his beef with her is.

Think he said the beat was trash.

Which, to be fair, in hindsight it kinda was. But Takeover and Super Ugly has trash beats as well.

The best song we got out of Hov v. Esco was Blueprint 2.

... about to play that **** now. :smh:

Yeah, he said that **** last week too and Joe co-signed him.

Aye, we know one of y'all mine this thread for topics. Stop it, fam.:lol:

Why is that hard to figure out? He’s Biggs brother. Of course he gonna hate that song.

I still love the Ether beat, **** hard

I like Scottie and Remy for this show so that’s dope. Can’t wait to watch this ****, Remy better not hold back.

I liked the Lauryn Hill convo, she overrated as ****. One album and never dropped again. Mad writers and producers that she tried to take credit for. I’m good, I don’t care. She overrated as ****.

Interesting hearing Joe say all he wanted was money from the Spotify deal, I know Complex gotta regret that
she the female jay

Which, to be fair, in hindsight it kinda was. But Takeover and Super Ugly has trash beats as well.

The best song we got out of Hov v. Esco was Blueprint 2.

i admit i do like his 2nd verse on blueprint 2
u can tell he had a lot of frustration on his mind

The days of Magic shouting at cohosts are done for. No way that ***** yelling to make a point so long as Rem on the other end of the discussion. :lol:

They should bring Mal up there to figure out what his beef with her is.

He likes the way Nicki looks, so that's his favorite

Mal said he never listened to a Nicki project before now.

The best song we got out of Hov v. Esco was Blueprint 2 Stillmatic Freestyle.

fixed

And I'm also curious to see exactly how loud Joe gets with Remy. If he's not on his best behavior that **** is gonna go left real fast

Back
Top Bottom