The Combat Jack Show Thread

I don’t always listen to It’s The areal but I do when they have a guest I know or one that seems interesting so I’ll definitely check this out.

Nothing about Rory says he’s athletic in the slightest. I’d say the same about Mal but I guess he plays in a rec league or something.

I don’t always listen to It’s The areal but I do when they have a guest I know or one that seems interesting so I’ll definitely check this out.

Nothing about Rory says he’s athletic in the slightest. I’d say the same about Mal but I guess he plays in a rec league or something.

Playing in a rec league don't mean he's nice :lol:. Mal's body type suggest he gets minimal burn unless he's a knock down shooter or he's playing with bums

Playing in a rec league don't mean he's nice :lol:. Mal's body type suggest he gets minimal burn unless he's a knock down shooter or he's playing with bums

I wasn’t implying he was nice. Just that he is actually active sometimes. lol Rory doesn’t look like he does anything more than drink Dusse lol

I wasn’t implying he was nice. Just that he is actually active sometimes. lol Rory doesn’t look like he does anything more than drink Dusse lol
Homie was waiting for a while to let that Mal hate out :lol: :smh:

I can't lie, the intro got me dying. Them doing the impersonation of Joe Budden, the podcast and the beat. Dropping the new Eric and Jeff.

y4oshmybtij21.jpg

Last edited:
Mal look like he show up with all the Nike gear on the court and barely bust a jog, boy look trash smh

They Kevin Hart conversation skipped over the fact that Kevin has not changed up his material since he got popular. He always been joking about his family and his kids idk what Joe was talking about

They're corny, not funny and their voices are annoying

They can be ridiculously corny sometimes but I been peeping their podcast on and off for years because they really know who to interview

A lot of key background ppl out there whose only interview you can find is literally their podcast lol

They actually interviewed Joe on one of their early podcasts years ago, around when he first started his podcast

This Road Trippin' podcast with Gilbert Arenas and Nick Young is funny. Gil and Swaggy P are entertaining to watch intereact

They’re real nerdy and doofy. They’re laughing at their own jokes the whole time. Some of it was funny, some was too much. They do their homework though, they asked good questions. Parks fit right in too. That was the first time I’ve listened to them and probably the last time unless there’s a guest I’m dying to hear from.

Did I mention how dumb Joe's statement was about mental illness.

As the mental health hall monitor I'm shocked he said that.

Why would mental illness be public and not AIDS or herpes?

Does he realize the world would know what his doctor diagnose. That it's illegal. That it's a HIPPA violation.

I’d recommend you all check out their episode with Tax from a few years back. That joint was golden. :lol:

Also they had a recording of their live podcast at Hammerstein (iirc). Their special guest was rocafella artists from SP, Bleek, one of Mal’s brothers, etc. Practially everyone except Hov Bean and Dame I think. That was a good listen because, like you guys have said, they do their homework for interviews.

Does he realize the world would know what his doctor diagnose. That it's illegal. That it's a HIPPA violation.

Gotta be one of the dumbest things he's said.
That's one of those thoughts that "sounds good" in theory but have no backing in practice

Also there's too many "levels" of mental illness so it still wouldn't work because people are not educated enough to even understand what mental illness

I had to take a break listening to the episode after he was saying that dumb ****. :lol: Even beyond the obvious illegality, you're going to make public people's mental illnesses? You're going to disclose exactly what they have or just label them as mentally ill? ADHD and Schizophrenics both falling under the same umbrella? You know what type of discriminatory housing, employment, etc., you'd be opening up these folks to? I was shocked that he'd say that as the self-appointed mental health czar.

She was doing something regarding the dreamville fest

Makes sense. After watching this week's episode and hearing them refer to her so much and just saying stuff like "while she's gone" certainly sounds like she's just busy.
Think I saw somewhere that supposedly she got into an argument with Joe off camera but as plausible as that is it doesn't match the energy on the show

Makes sense. After watching this week's episode and hearing them refer to her so much and just saying stuff like "while she's gone" certainly sounds like she's just busy.
Think I saw somewhere that supposedly she got into an argument with Joe off camera but as plausible as that is it doesn't match the energy on the show
Yeah they mentioned it in the beginning of Mondays episode she was busy with the festival. If she's gone next week, I'm gonna assume she's been let go. I had the thought last monday. I'm sure they are aware of the complaints about her.

I'm listening to SOTC and what is wrong with this dude August Alsina? He really think Will a h0e. Why he keep talking about this man wife? :lol: :smh:

Oh hell nah, they got a "name that Lil" game. Why they milking this show so long?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom