The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm listening to SOTC and what is wrong with this dude August Alsina? He really think Will a h0e. Why he keep talking about this man wife? :lol: :smh:

Oh hell nah, they got a "name that Lil" game. Why they milking this show so long?

Is the show normally two hours? I noticed it yesterday. I decided to listen to Lil Duval instead of that.

Homie was waiting for a while to let that Mal hate out :lol: :smh:

Not even in the slightest bit, I just got two eyes bruh

As far as Scottie Beam, when Joe left everyday struggle they had some bs reason he wasn’t there for the first show w/o him, truth didn’t come out until he went online himself and said it was nonsense. Not to say she’s not working on the Dreamville situation, but you never know.

My second or third favorite podcast is the Undisputed podcast with Skip and Shannon. Skip and Shannon have better chemistry to me than Skip and Stephen A. They need to chill with the everyday Lebron talk tho

Last edited:
They weren’t, they were like a hour. The episodes the last month or so been hovering around 1:30-2hrs

Watched yesterday episode and the whole time I’m thinking “man this show is trash bruh” :lol:

The show just need to be edited better. It's rough cut so it comes off as a real life conversation instead of a talk show but some of they topics drag on so long and then it's an abrupt cut to the next topic. Joe is a bad host as well

Good concept...just really bad execution and a cast that lacks chemistry.

I don't wanna agree but man, yea. With Scottie out there's no conflict at all and the rest of em come off corny

They have chemistry without Scotty and the editing has been better past free episodes

I think we learned why Scottie never progressed at Hot

Looks like Joe calls Royce on the show. Glad they're on good terms.

I like how Spotify allows the time stamps where you can skip.

Last edited:
My second or third favorite podcast is the Undisputed podcast with Skip and Shannon. Skip and Shannon have better chemistry to me than Skip and Stephen A. They need to chill with the everyday Lebron talk tho

And Stephen A and Max got zero chemistry. :lol:

Then add in Molly corny/whiny self. First Take has dropped in quality since they moved Cari Champion to sports center.

I think we learned why Scottie never progressed at Hot

Looks like Joe calls Royce on the show. Glad they're on good terms.

I like how Spotify allows the time stamps where you can skip.

Man I remember when they were tryna work her into the artists interviews and ****. Dudes went from “damn who is that?!” to “bruh why is she even there?!” lol

Interviews would be flowing and then she would ask a semi dumb question and instantly change the course, damn near every time :lol:

I can't lie, the intro got me dying. Them doing the impersonation of Joe Budden, the podcast and the beat. Dropping the new Eric and Jeff.

y4oshmybtij21.jpg
Parks girl is fire smh

They always mention by the name "Rem" or "Remy"?

Back
Top Bottom