The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was listening to an old ep a couple days ago. Dude said he hasn't ate red meat in over 10 years :lol:

Jada pull up was good. Listened to some of the Duval pull up, please don't take life advice from this country ignorant *** ***** :lol:. Prime example of someone who thinks he's an expert on everything because he's famous.

Who gon check him tho? Joe clueless, Rory don't care, and Parks don't wanna do back and forth
Mal is def becoming my most hated member

I do agree with Parks on the culture vulture comment with the QBs. Same way we'd be on a white rapper's case about black issues that they aren't speaking up on but they benefit directly in a league that is vastly majority black

I wouldn't describe it as a culture vulture, but I do find it odd how you can be in the NFL and have some of the views you do. Just like someone like Kid Rock.

But a lot of the positions are segregated. The O Linemen normally hang around each other and a greater percentage of them are white.

So it sort of dispels the notion that some people are ignorant due to not being around us. Some are just ignorant and want to stay that way.

I wouldn't describe it a culture vulture though.

Football isn't a culture, and if we're going to say country music isn't ours or hip hop is ours because we started it. Technically they started football and we had to fight for inclusion. And it's still run by 29(Jacksonville dude is the only minority) men who don't look like us.

Yeah it's not even a culture vulture thing. A lot of times you hear these white owners, GM's and QB's talk about how our franchise/team is a "family" and we "love" each other until the topic of racism comes up and then they just want to stick to football and by a business. They pick and choose when to be all business and when to be a family.

When they cut a player or trade him it's business but then when a Leveon Bell is holding out cuz he wants to get paid for his all his production then it's "we're a family you should be here". Black athletes are always held to some standard that they should be "grateful" and loyal and unfortunately some NFL players buy into that thinking.

Aaron Rodgers was really the only star white player to support the players. Travis Kelsey took a knee he's kind of a star but TE's ain't really big names. Tom Brady just flat out played dumb and acted he ain't know about players kneeling. :lol:

Did you guys ramdomly get a Tax Season download?

upload_2019-4-15_18-20-17.png

:nerd:

I haven't been following the case as there hasn't been too much info about it but didn't he plead guilty?

Back
Top Bottom