The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wonder how many bags Joe leaves out there. Jemele Hill started off rip with a Grey Goose ad on her first show.

That Jay-Z conversation was too long. I was wondering if that low key advertising.

Technically In My Feelings was a B-Side, because it wasn't going to be a single until Shiggy. Pretty much everything that doesn't pop is a B-Side these days. The fans decide singles and the good songs.

The internet is funny. I wish people would fact check what they say and repost. Leaving Neverland wasn't pulled.

I'm like Joe the whole sitting watching a concert all day outside doesn't appeal to me. I get tired and bored fast.

Giving someone an *** slap for a good box out :rofl:

Parks sneaks them in. His percentage is a lot better than Rory's.

Rory, I grew up on Tiger. :stoneface: You're 28 years old. Of course you did. Everybody younger than 45 did.

just re listened to that Tax season episode with Nick Cannon, i forgot how good of an interview it was. Nick don't get the credit he deserves.

also i think i mentioned it before, but i somehow came across the Daylyt No jumper interview & it was a great discussion.

Word. Mal sounded like a creep when he said shorty had nice feet not once but twice. :lol:

Like fam... we get it. You’ve seen her feet. Weirdo. :lol:

Word. Mal sounded like a creep when he said shorty had nice feet not once but twice. :lol:

Like fam... we get it. You’ve seen her feet. Weirdo. :lol:

Mal's a weirdo.

He finds a foot job odd, but would probably put those same feet in his mouth.

Yeah you really random with who you follow. Like you go out of your way to follow the people behind the stars.

I met his mom like two years ago, she was mad nice and sweet.

Rasta Monsta. :lol:

HBO tried to market the show as the Lower East Side version of Entourage, which it wasn’t.

I thought the first season was mediocre, but the second improved a lot. Then it was gone. It had a lot of potential.

I could see why it didn't draw viewers, because it didn't have broad appeal.

It didn’t get cancelled because of ratings, it had great ratings. HBO cancelled a few shows that were doing well around that time.

Yeah Hung got chopped with How to Make It.

I can’t say it How to Make it was doing great though. It seemed like the writers were still working really hard to build up the setting and “come up story” before letting the guys take off.

HBO was also trying to funnel their entourage viewership into How to Makr it and they didn’t really follow as expected.

Back
Top Bottom