The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn, the regular How To Make It discussion.

Show had a lot of potential, man. Shame they gave up on it so early. From what I remember though, it wasn’t doing great at the time.

It didn’t get cancelled because of ratings, it had great ratings. HBO cancelled a few shows that were doing well around that time.

It didn't get great ratings

It was getting a .5 rating. It's rating dropped it's second season

In comparison, Boardwalk Empire was over a 2

It didn't get great ratings

It was getting a .5 rating. It's rating dropped it's second season

In comparison, Boardwalk Empire was over a 2

It might not have been great but I remember ratings weren’t why they cancelled it

10 years later how do you all feel Entourage stacks up?

If I had to pick, I’d go with Californication over Entourage.

Entourage is still top 10 for me, I love that show. So stupid and funny.

I watched Sex and the City recently. That show is ****in awful. Women chasing men, men say that don’t want to be with them and then they smash and they’re hurt they don’t want to be with them. Over and over and over.

Entourage > Californication easily

It might not have been great but I remember ratings weren’t why they cancelled it

It's ratings were why it got canceled. There wasn't this Game of Thrones conspiracy.

They also got rid of Hung at the same time that had plummeted to a 1. They chopped the lowest rated shows on the channel. They normally do that. Because they want shows that will get people to pay for HBO.

Since Entouage was mentioned, it was getting over 2.5 during the same time period.

I watched Sex and the City recently. That show is ****in awful. Women chasing men, men say that don’t want to be with them and then they smash and they’re hurt they don’t want to be with them. Over and over and over.
i mess with the one in the group
that embraces her garden tool lifestyle
forgot her name
but she be just tryna smash and keep it moving
i like her character

Mal Carter: Dave East shouldn't criticize Lil Nas X because he doesn't have a song up to that caliber.

Joe: I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree

I'm not surprised by Mal saying it, but I don't think people even realize how stupid that sounds.

Does Mal realize he gives his opinion on music nearly every episode?

Joe was wrong, Mal needs to keep his hot takes to hisself.

i mess with the one in the group
that embraces her garden tool lifestyle
forgot her name
but she be just tryna smash and keep it moving
i like her character

You follow her on IG?

Back
Top Bottom