The Combat Jack Show Thread

I need proof that Mase got a huge payday and was able to run to Atlanta and Puff was cool with that. I can’t see Puff who is rich and the devil just letting him run off with his money.

And how much could his advance have even been? Harlem World just went 4x, Double Up went platinum with barely any promo.

Puff a billionaire, he could sell Mase his music back. Sell it for the 2 mil and whatever he supposedly ran off with.

Proof :lol:

Everyone knows about it.

Because he offered him back the $2 Mill he "ran off" with on top of the fact that that **** probably recouped over time anyway.

If someone took $100 from you 15 years ago and then offered it back, but for something in return, why would you want just THAT $100 back?

And some of you seem to forget Puff's part in building Mase. From image, to content, to producers, to set up. Just being on Bad Boy gave him a platform. Murda Mase was a nobody.

Puff did a lot more for Mase than Mase did for Puff.

And dude doesn't owe **** to Mase.

Nah, I'm saying I need proof that Puff didn't stop those payments or get lawyers involved. I can't see Puff just giving Mase money and then saying oh, you can keep that.

Puff don't owe Mase but when you a billionaire and you always preaching all this we gotta look out for each other and stick together, you can lookout for someone that helped you build your brand. Mase was a HUGE part of No Way Out and keeping Bad Boy alive after BIG.

Nah, I'm saying I need proof that Puff didn't stop those payments or get lawyers involved. I can't see Puff just giving Mase money and then saying oh, you can keep that.

Puff don't owe Mase but when you a billionaire and you always preaching all this we gotta look out for each other and stick together, you can lookout for someone that helped you build your brand. Mase was a HUGE part of No Way Out and keeping Bad Boy alive after BIG.

Mase was a cog and replaceable

After Biggie, Puff because the face and star of Bad Boy. Mase was number two in his own videos. After Mase he went and snatched up Loon for I Need A Girl.

You dudes need to apply this to G Dep, Black Rob, and Loon, and not the scamming rapping preacher. Mase isn't desolate.

Mase was a cog and replaceable

After Biggie, Puff because the face and star of Bad Boy. Mase was number two in his own videos. After Mase he went and snatched up Loon for I Need A Girl.

You dudes need to apply this to G Dep, Black Rob, and Loon, and not the scamming rapping preacher. Mase isn't desolate.

Your posts are bias, it’s clear you don’t like Mase. Whether you like him or not, he should be able to get his publishing. So should everyone else on Bad Boy.

it’s a business so I get it but you can’t preach half the **** you preaching if you still holding on artists publishing’s that need it badly

I'm pretty impartial with Mase. I can separate his talent from him as a person. That's why I defended him in the Cam situation. And he was justified.

This move trying to get public sympathy, nah b.

Do you think Puff should be making these speeches and posts when he’s still robbing his artists?

I think Jadakiss said someone had to kinda force Puff to give them their **** back

Do you think Puff should be making these speeches and posts when he’s still robbing his artists?

I think Jadakiss said someone had to kinda force Puff to give them their **** back
I’m pretty sure dee and wa
Or whatever then ruff Ryder ****** names is
Applied that pressure

We gotta remember Puff is close to billion or a billionaire off of greed. Greed can be good to a certain extent. You have to have SOME snake in you to reach that status so when people say "well Puff you got enough money, give it back". That ain't how rich/wealthy people think. That's why sports owners are cheap as **** a lot of times in paying players.

That's why sports owners are cheap as **** a lot of times in paying players.
nah not all sports
mlb players know how to get that bag
nba getting there
the nfl is just made up of a bunch of biscuit boys
who put their life on the line or peanuts and ont know there orth
they too divided to band together and get stuff changed
no reason they get paid less than nba or mlb
and they put their literal lives on the line
bunch of idiots if u ask me

Joe slurping of Diddy is getting sick , I thought it was jokes at first

him saying puff isn’t in the music business is wild lol

MLB players (and soccer) get mad bread because there's no salary cap, unlike the NFL and NBA. ****** just be typing just to type on here :smh:

nah not all sports
mlb players know how to get that bag
nba getting there
the nfl is just made up of a bunch of biscuit boys
who put their life on the line or peanuts and ont know there orth
they too divided to band together and get stuff changed
no reason they get paid less than nba or mlb
and they put their literal lives on the line
bunch of idiots if u ask me

NBA owners make deals all the time to avoid paying that luxury tax.

MLB players (and soccer) get mad bread because there's no salary cap, unlike the NFL and NBA. ****** just be typing just to type on here :smh:
soooo u gonna sit here and act like nba cap hasnt risen substantially more than the nfl
even though they supposedly are more profitable than the nba

You missed the point from the jump about what I was saying about Puff. :lol:
no i didnt
i got the point
i was just encompassing EVERY lil harmony wave he been on
for the pass year
after he sacrificed kim

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom