The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah good to see Wayne with a "clear" head. He was even aware of how disconnected he is. Son got gifted a 6 figure watch and a Lambo truck and doesn't know the name of the person who gave it to him.

Folks gotta stop acting like we don't know and love people like her because she's out in front of white people now, acting all embarassed.

The problem people have with her is she's always in character. She 40 years old, I'm sure she knows it's a time and place. You don't need to be the rachet over the top broad every time you on camera, it looks silly. I wanna hear if she'll speak on it.

Did Corey check her?

I just started it, Corey exposing another comedian for stealing jokes. :lol:

Fair point not being on all the time, that's really who she been though. Just got to Godfrey coming in, they didn't know Tiff was coming :lol:, should be good. I know Godfrey was on tour with her though.

Mal is an idiot with a capital I. Him not understanding why a record company/Puff wouldn't want to just give back publishing. As if they're not in it to make money. Parks having to say it's an investment. It's the music business. I can tell when they start becoming annoyed and try to move the conversation along, because all of them will say something, hoping he will get it. :smh:

Does he talk to Biggs at all?

Spotify is going all in on podcast, it's smart, because it will differentiate it from Apple and the other streaming services.

Mal is an idiot with a capital I. Him not understanding why a record company/Puff wouldn't want to just give back publishing. As if they're not in it to make money. Parks having to say it's an investment. It's the music business. I can tell when they start becoming annoyed and try to move the conversation along, because all of them will say something, hoping he will get it. :smh:

Does he talk to Biggs at all?

Spotify is going all in on podcast, it's smart, because it will differentiate it from Apple and the other streaming services.

I don't think Mal doesn't understand why a company wouldn't give the publishing back, he's simply stating that it's bad business & grimy.

Puff went on that Grammy party stage and talked LOUDLY about these record labels signing young talent & robbing them, for us to find out he still got Mase publishing til this day, even after Mase tried to buy it back.

So it really pissed me off that they really sat there & tried to defend puff as if it's any different from other record labels robbing the artist.

I don't think Mal doesn't understand why a company wouldn't give the publishing back, he's simply stating that it's bad business & grimy.

Puff went on that Grammy party stage and talked LOUDLY about these record labels signing young talent & robbing them, for us to find out he still got Mase publishing til this day, even after Mase tried to buy it back.

So it really pissed me off that they really sat there & tried to defend puff as if it's any different from other record labels robbing the artist.
Yeah that’s all I got from what Mal said was that it was just shady for Diddy to do that to Mase

Tiffany - You knew me when I homeless, you didn't give me nowhere to sleep

Cory - I didn't wanna take advantage of you Tiffany, I coulda got the p****!!

deadmanny.png

Am I bugging, or was Puff's speech only about the Grammys and how they don't respect rap as they should.

Did he really get into labels and signing tactics? Feels like Mase just seized on the opportunity to shift the discussion...or maybe I'm bugging and missed where he was pointing out predatory business tactics rap is built on.

Am I bugging, or was Puff's speech only about the Grammys and how they don't respect rap as they should.

Did he really get into labels and signing tactics? Feels like Mase just seized on the opportunity to shift the discussion...or maybe I'm bugging and missed where he was pointing out predatory business tactics rap is built on.
Eh
Puff can’t talk all that motivational
And black excellence ****
Black ownership
Then stop another black man
From getting his publishing back
Puff just a lying fruity boy anyway
Puff woulda prolly gave it back
for a few backshots at the crib

I mean, he wasn't really talking about Black Excellence either, unless I'm bugging. :lol:

I definitely agree with Mase. But what Puff was talking about was awards and how the Grammys operate and discrimination. Mase is talking about publishing.

And this isn't me defending Puff. Its just wild how the focus of a topic could completely shift so quickly without people even recognizing it.

I can imagine how infuriating it would be to watch this ***** talk about changing his middle name to Love and family and all that when the ***** just told you you can't have your publishing back, though.:rofl:

Because he gave Mase $2 million and he ran off to Atanta and became Creflo Dollar Jr.

Mase wasn't robbed at all.

and it's not like he's doing all these shows for free

I mean, he wasn't really talking about Black Excellence either, unless I'm bugging. :lol:

I definitely agree with Mase. But what Puff was talking about was awards and how the Grammys operate and discrimination. Mase is talking about publishing.

And this isn't me defending Puff. Its just wild how the focus of a topic could completely shift so quickly without people even recognizing it.

I can imagine how infuriating it would be to watch this ***** talk about changing his middle name to Love and family and all that when the ***** just told you you can't have your publishing back, though.:rofl:
I mean but for most people
Or at least myself
I took everything that puff had been saying within the past year
Not JUST the Grammy thing

Back
Top Bottom