The Combat Jack Show Thread

He said something on Brilliant Idiots?

responded to Mal hating when they talked about him leaving breakfast club.

called him wide hipped and talked about how being too cool is corny now .

doesn’t know what Mal problem is with him.

Also about being consistent > being hot and how much TBC has evolved with their guests.

I don't mind ,CTG going at Mal. Mal hating but like it or not CTG has real impact in the culture, he on CNN, writing books, gave us many legendary moments, even though I don't agree with lot of his opinions, that you can't deny.

Mal is a bench player, he need to stay in his lane, what are his talents other than being Joe sidekick and Biggs being his brother? Least Rory has the Dusse thing going on, Parks is engineer, what does Mal even do outside of the Pod lol

I don't mind ,CTG going at Mal. Mal hating but like it or not CTG has real impact in the culture, he on CNN, writing books, gave us many legendary moments, even though I don't agree with lot of his opinions, that you can't deny.

Mal is a bench player, he need to stay in his lane, what are his talents other than being Joe sidekick and Biggs being his brother? Least Rory has the Dusse thing going on, Parks is engineer, what does Mal even do outside of the Pod lol
Relax. Mals introduction to the podcast changed its trajectory. Even Joe knows this as he mentioned it on the podcast at least 3 times. It was mid before he became a regular. They tried it with Ice for a couple episodes and it didn’t work out.

Mal can be annoying when he gets super guarded or tries to play the cool card hard but I still rock with him. When he actually tries he can be funny, he just doesn't do it a lot :lol: I get a kick out of seeing him break his cool character when Joe says some wild ****

Agreed with everything except him being a bench player. On the pod, at least, Mal was necessary. As Joe has gotten increasingly PC, Mal keeping it a bean on certain topics is appreciated.

Waterboy came out in 98. Except for The Longest Yard and Click, his ***** since the 00's is trash. He's now known for making god awful movies.

Yup

Jack & Jill is the worst ANYTHING I’ve ever seen :smh:. Just terrible. Maddening. Horrific

Adam Sandler is widely known as one of the worst...outside of his late 90s run & Click. That’s why, uncut gems being a critical darling was a surprise. Still ain’t seen it yet, but will peep.

Back
Top Bottom