The Combat Jack Show Thread

I fw how Wrestling and Rap slowly been creeping into each other’s demographics the past ten years

you would think there would be more cross content with how similar the fields are :lol:

Hip Hop and Wrestling have done business a few times.

This dropped in like 99. Yup, I copped it.

d8pprwp-7421686a-82dc-4a94-a9b1-7faaea525054.png

In this case the hate is valid. Jay Elec has been given so many passes and now he really isn’t deserving of them now

Starting that album off with Hov was a silly *** move

Don’t forget about Salt-N-Pepa performing “Whatta Man” for Lawrence Taylor’s entrance music vs. Bam Bam Bigelow at WrestleMania XI. The 90s was quite the time.

It was pretty weird having the album set off and the first verse you hear is Hov.

And most folks don't even know why they hate Kim Kardashian. She about that action and not just flapping gums, gotta respect that.

MOST folks actually do

Yeah Kim reinvented herself IMO. She doing more than most ****** just on the TL talking bout how ****** up **** is.

After you step back and look at it, I see Ye's play these last couple of years when you put it in context with him tryna make a presidential run. The Trump ****, the Christianity reinvention, Kim's moves...Not saying I co-sign the Trump slurping or that he's gonna win. But I see it.

Kim ain't really doing anything but being the face of something. The 2 sistahs Brittany K. Barnett and Miangel Cody are attorney's that was putting the work in freeing those 17 people. Kim funded them which is good but it's disrespectful when you got real black activist that have made it their life's work calling out the justice system, standing up against racism and they were told "well you have to just accept it" or people just straight up acted like they was lying. Now when Kim decides to be the face of something she's getting all this credit.

I don't have any hate for Kim and that family I just think they're leeches that will do whatever they have to to be in headlines. Kim is older so the thot route would look crazy. Her and handlers have turned her into some "righteous" figure and it's working, people are buying it so I can't be mad. All these chicks do that to try to clean their image. Madonna did it, Angelina Jolie did it.

I saw that, then saw two hours

I guess now I have time, but before that's too long.

Joking mal about grilled cheese :lol:

Joe saying India Love was being fisted in the park still cracks me up. :rofl:

So been a while since I checked in on pods. Is Flip Da Script the one to check nowadays? I don’t mess with Budden at all and all my old joints seem to be done and gone.

Mal a different type of dude. Making hotel reservations to just casually hang out with a woman. Yeah okay.
Dude is a complete weirdo pretending to be cool. Booking a hotel just to hang out, "art" on the nails. :lol: Even tried to add that dudes used to pretend good hygene was feminine to downplay getting his nails done. Nah.

I don't think it's his work ethic. I think it's all about him not wanting to be judged. Some people just do their art for themselves.

btw, Brilliant Idiots is good this week. There's no Schulz, and Wayno and Hovaine are up there.

Another reason why I still don't understand the Tax and Troy Ave situation, Hovain's cool with Charlamagne.

They discuss Jay Elec's album and other things.

And I hate how Charlamagne always says Joe Budden says. Joe Budden said.

I don't think it's his work ethic. I think it's all about him not wanting to be judged. Some people just do their art for themselves.

btw, Brilliant Idiots is good this week. There's no Schulz, and Wayno and Hovaine are up there.

Another reason why I still don't understand the Tax and Troy Ave situation, Hovain's cool with Charlamagne.

They discuss Jay Elec's album and other things.

And I hate how Charlamagne always says Joe Budden says. Joe Budden said.

That's part of somebody's work ethic though. If you put the work in you should be ready to deal with getting judged. Every single big name rapper getting judged and picked apart but that don't stopped them.

3k is a similar story. He's scared of the judgement so it's killed his spirit to create. The difference is 3k was active and creating for over a decade then during the mid 2000's he stopped. Jay Elect just stopped being active with very little material already out.

Back
Top Bottom