The Combat Jack Show Thread

Did they at least touch that video where he was stuttering and **** “Who did dis?!” :lol:

someone find it

So what's the line between holding your man down and supporting him, and him being a creepy dude that you need to distance yourself from?

So what's the line between holding your man down and supporting him, and him being a creepy dude that you need to distance yourself from?

How mad Twitter is @ him and how seriously he threatens the bag with his affiliation :lol:

Rory in a tough spot if this been his dog for 10 years or some **** but them folks on that man HEAD :lol: and I’m sure Rory don’t want this attached to his brand And you know Roc Nation don’t want this Energy anywhere near them.

they knew about it got nearly 2 months and only chose to take action against him today once **** hit the fan?

They’re looking funny in the light for that one.

I'm blessed to have learned the game and just accepted the rejections, wins and learned the hard way. Through trial and error and having an older brother teach me what's up really helped.

These dudes are super goofy. Just because you have success in different areas of life doesn't make your life with the opposite sex easier. Just because you're in the gym all day doesn't make you a better communicator with women.

Messing up a bag with Roc nation/Tidal over your lack of game is disappointing. How you the hypeman for these events and still can't get women off the strength?

Last edited:
Honestly, he gave me the creep vibe a few times on his pod Trappin Anonymous when he was interviewing sex workers. Some of his questions seemed weird and he was too giddy about some of their stories. Like he was getting off from it instead of trying to inform.

This **** really ain't funny but damn...

Bro was really tryna stretch that Dusse clout and the females was not going :smh:

Seem like they just wanted to kick it and maybe get into some parties or sumn :lol:

Lame dudes get a lil clout but instead of masking it, it ends up just exacerbating the lameness

Last edited:
Yea...in all fairness, he’s not a rapist or anything. You just tell him what you were told and tell him he needs to chill. Then leave it. It’s not a problem until it’s a problem.

i mean
in all realness
if thats ya homey
u kinda dont really nothing
till others start trippin
:lol:
Yep
if you been knowing dude foul and still thought it was cool to kick it wit him it’s weirdo **** to just switch up and act like it’s so terrible when someone else ask u bout it and you been quietly co signing this whole time :lol: try to correct it on your own when it happens but don’t just do a 360 bc of PR

but that’s likely what Rory gon have to do lol

bruh on IG Live rn explaining himself tho :lol: @chrisstylez

Back
Top Bottom