The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wish I would have watched it now.

How does it feel to have been smacked around with Wayne watching

Mal let Fab down :rofl:

Mal saying he didn't want to play certain songs, because that would be too easy and then saying I forgot about it and wasn't prepared :ohwell:

I wish I would have watched it now.

How does it feel to have been smacked around with Wayne watching

Mal let Fab down :rofl:

Mal saying he didn't want to play certain songs, because that would be too easy and then saying I forgot about it and wasn't prepared :ohwell:

Fab mixtapes vs Wayne's got no chance. Fab is the better rapper but Wayne's popularity alone kills him.

Tonight Joe got Roc-a-Fella VS Rory with G-Unit.

I need rules, does this not include Jay solos, ye solos, and 50 solos. Don't see how G-Unit keeps it even close, roc got way more music

:rofl:

Tuff place to be in if that’s your boy and you already know he be wilding like I’m sure they do. They saying on Twitter Joe already brought it up on the pod years ago :lol:

Oh, that’s the Trappin anonymous podcast dude. His show was straight for a couple episodes...depending on the guest. Damn, he was wilding huh.

Can you dudes give more information instead of acting like it's common knowledge

Twitter search christylezz

A lot of chicks coming out saying he whipped out his wee wee, tried to get them to **** in exchange for **** like skipping club lines And other **** that comes with being Roc/Dusse affiliates, dropped **** off in the middle of NYC at 3 AM for not ****ing, aggressive sex initiation, etc it’s a lot of ****

basically just having no game and cumulative years of loudly not having game and being a public figure catching up to you lol

Too much to really gather

Back
Top Bottom