The Combat Jack Show Thread

"Uhh Greek Freak...AGAIN???"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

521CB219-0E08-4F13-B070-4FFD01531B6C.jpeg

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Joe took an easy on Kanye.

I'm sure part of Def Jam Universal is because dude isn't selling like he used to and putting out christian music or whatever he's doing

Shocked it took a whole episode for Mal to mention the Jay-Z sold Kanye's masters for his masters. The internet is going to internet though, and believe any random post and anything negative about black celebs. Especially anything negative about Jay-Z.

They said all of these Spotify episodes are going to remain up there for 18 months.

Next episode October 7th

Shocked it took a whole episode for Mal to mention the Jay-Z sold Kanye's masters for his masters. The internet is going to internet though, and believe any random post and anything negative about black celebs. Especially anything negative about Jay-Z.

Yeah it’s kinda misleading to say Jay sold Kanye masters specifically, when in actuality Jay, Biggs and Dame sold their 50% stake in the Roc (And everything with it) altogether

Mal and Joe was saying two different things tho

Joe said if they sell the Roc and the Roc own masters to College Dropout etc (which is what the contract that Kanye posted states) then obviously that went too, there’s no conspiracy. It’s just like Scooter Braun buying Big Machine and Taylor Swift’s masters coming w it

Mal says they never owned any masters besides Reasonable Doubt tho lol

Last edited:
I was seeing that "Jay-Z sold Kanye's masters for his masters." headline in a couple places and it's one of those times when I just skip over something cuz I know it's misleading as hell. :lol:

**** just screams clickbait.

Been delving in to this Vlad/Royce/Mysonne thing

I wish Mysonne would stop running to defend people like Vlad and Charlamagne. It hurts his credibility in what he's trying to do. It makes it look like he's for hire.

Part of being a friend is telling them when they're wrong.

I'm glad Royce spoke up. I hate how this generation has let others dictate who we should and shouldn't listen to. Demonize our people.

Royce is right, certain people give Vlad credibility and validity and Vlad uses Mysonne as a bodyguard.

I saw FBG Duck's mom up there :smh:

Mysonne seems like a decent guy, but he also seems to love the attention he gets when he hops into discussions that don’t really have anything to do with him. He can be an opportunist like anyone else out here.

Been delving in to this Vlad/Royce/Mysonne thing

I wish Mysonne would stop running to defend people like Vlad and Charlamagne. It hurts his credibility in what he's trying to do. It makes it look like he's for hire.

Part of being a friend is telling them when they're wrong.

I'm glad Royce spoke up. I hate how this generation has let others dictate who we should and shouldn't listen to. Demonize our people.

Royce is right, certain people give Vlad credibility and validity and Vlad uses Mysonne as a bodyguard.

I saw FBG Duck's mom up there :smh:

He knew Vlad was dead wrong for tryna misquote and twist Minister Farrakhan's words. He flat out lied, had DL Hugely lookin crazy because he was answering a question about Vlad's lie. I'm glad Royce stepped up because _'s shouldn't let that slide. Jewish people don't let nothing slide when it comes to prominent people in their culture and Vlad knows that.

That's why I can respect Lord Jamar (not saying I don't respect Mysonne) because he'll get on Vlad and **** on him to his face, correct all his mainstream media lies.

It is interesting that since this lil Black and Jewish people thing has surfaced again Vlad ain't had Lord Jamar on. :lol:

I didn’t know about the vlad controversy until I started seeing uploads from Jamar and Godfrey, they been on his head all week. I guess since he still refuses to apologize, they just went live on YT and said they not ****ing with him no more and will no longer appear on his platform.

Mysonne just come off as a ***** scratching for any type of relevancy. Ol wanna be down *** *****

That's what it's looking like.

Maybe he's using these people for his own self interest and build his popularity and platform. Maybe he feels they were loyal to him.

but the people you surround yourself says a lot about you.

I don't even watch that many Vlad videos and I notice how he would randomly throw Mysonne's name out there. Like how he did the **** with Joe and Mysonne's man, that could have caused a larger problem.

I want to know if Vlad would be cool with doing interviews with Turkey, and if Mysonne would be cool with that. I'm sure he would have some excuse. Well he's a journalist, yada yada.

Flip really gotta stop this devil's advocate ****. It's common knowledge what Jo Jo was saying, ****** spend years protecting your life at a certain point you have to feed the wolves

Back
Top Bottom