The Combat Jack Show Thread

I hope these dudes are smart enough soon to realize they can have their own app/platform and have these convos.

Joe rant on this >>> gon be hilarious being that he one the main ****** on there

Can’t blame em if these celebs keep falling for the okie dole.

I saw Master P make a similar statement yet where was and is his attempt to start something similar? He has the bread to do so. Our rappers/singers have the capacity to get an app poppin yet don’t.
To busy trying to buy Reebok

Clubhouse was primed to blow before we even found it. All those viral debates and **** def helped the brand name tho

It started out as a club for Silicon Valley/Tech type ppl, venture capitalists, etc then other industries hopped on, then straight up celebrities hopped on

That **** had a $100 million valuation before it was even on the App Store tho :lol: Making another one gonna be A LOT easier said than done. A big part of its valuation is a lot of the billionaire tech ppl that invest in apps are on the app themselves

Last edited:
With that said, we def need our own **** tho, regardless if it’s a million dollar venture or not

I heard from a mutual friend ( she a software engineer at a big SV tech company) these white dudes be going in black rooms and recording and then they pass around the audio for joke material :stoneface:

88208F15-94E9-469E-A9A8-A48D2E9693B0.jpeg
0C42653B-0D75-416C-BCE8-4114E578C14D.jpeg
E42E4FD8-DE60-42D9-9534-4D1E767878EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom