Not the coat blowing in the wind

Haven't really listened to Joe's pod in a minute

but the words hover and fiddle are two naturally funny words

That Jimmy Snacks conversation

You just got **** around your head :lol:

Mal :smh:

I trust the mattress.

Did you vote?

This guy :lol: Dude needs to shut up regarding certain subjects.

:lol:Mal is so stupid. He likely doesn't even have money in his mattress, more likely a bank account. So reckless with this stupid ****. What did that random voting question have to do with a very informative breakdown of the GME situation? I blame Joe for acknowledging he had a question vs steamrolling over him like they usually do when they have guests because they know it will be stupid.

Also shoutout to EYL making moves again showing up on the JBP, gotta check that Master P episode whenever it drops.

:lol:Mal is so stupid. He likely doesn't even have money in his mattress, more likely a bank account. So reckless with this stupid ****. What did that random voting question have to do with a very informative breakdown of the GME situation? I blame Joe for acknowledging he had a question vs steamrolling over him like they usually do when they have guests because they know it will be stupid.

Also shoutout to EYL making moves again showing up on the JBP, gotta check that Master P episode whenever it drops.

At this point i think he's just leaning in too being the "hood" dude on the podcast, When i first heard him give that response i got upset then i realized if you were really on the block having this discussion there's 100% gonna be that guy who responds like that.

For his sake i just hope he's doing this as a caricature, because i don't remember him being this dense towards the beginning of the show.

Yeah I got that too, but it's a little weird coming from a dude that's connected to wealthy, business minded folks (not saying he's got the same brain or money) and also on one of the most popular podcasts. At some point you gotta realize some angles ain't for you, or time and place. My guy finally broke down the situation that makes the most sense to me (and finally getting some shine for their pod) and here comes this 40 year old trying to distract and pull the conversation down.

At this point i think he's just leaning in too being the "hood" dude on the podcast, When i first heard him give that response i got upset then i realized if you were really on the block having this discussion there's 100% gonna be that guy who responds like that.

For his sake i just hope he's doing this as a caricature, because i don't remember him being this dense towards the beginning of the show.

I think he's gotten comfortable.

At first he didn't really reveal or talk about anything.

At first he was too cool for school, now dude just seems like a moron. Like how he constantly whines about cancel culture because how his tweets got exposed. Rory does the same because of his boy. So now they feel the need to make excuses for everyone.

Yeah I got that too, but it's a little weird coming from a dude that's connected to wealthy, business minded folks (not saying he's got the same brain or money) and also on one of the most popular podcasts. At some point you gotta realize some angles ain't for you, or time and place. My guy finally broke down the situation that makes the most sense to me (and finally getting some shine for their pod) and here comes this 40 year old trying to distract and pull the conversation down.

That's the part that's baffling to me.

Like he didn't get the Khaled and Ace Hood thing. Bro, all of your brothers are in the industry.

Ace Hood wasn't Jay-Z. He was still an artist. So Puff should have gone to Craig Mack for his business decisions, because he was first? Yo, I'm thinking about going to Universal. Why would you go your artist with all the business decisions of your label? It's YOUR label. Did Biggs go to Bleek when they were going to Def Jam from Priority?

I can tell when Joe thinks he's a moron, because he gets short instead of making him look bad.

I think he's gotten comfortable.

At first he didn't really reveal or talk about anything.

At first he was too cool for school, now dude just seems like a moron. Like how he constantly whines about cancel culture because how his tweets got exposed. Rory does the same because of his boy. So now they feel the need to make excuses for everyone.

I'm with them on cancel culture tho, because the **** never really has any merit & changes based on whether they like a person or not.

There's room for ****ty people to exit stage left and face consequences, but the moment it got a name like "cancel culture" and it became another avenue for attention it went off the rails with no principled stance. Like who are these random people complaining, is it even a real person? What are their qualifications? What rational consequences do you want that person to face? Is there room for recovery? Same way me too got hijacked by entitled white chicks who had bad dates.

That said I tend to stay away from the phrase because I notice the absolute worst people (white supremacists) like to decry and use it the most.

Back
Top Bottom