The Combat Jack Show Thread

About The Champ's podcast is anyone elses Ahmir episode downloading multiple times a day? I'll try to listen to that next.

Rayful Edmond's is flamboyant literally. He's one of the dudes Tony Lewis was referring too who went to the feds that he used to look up to.

I didn't know Troy did the suicide thing before. Funny how Joe DM'd Hovaine. I wonder if he really thinks any publicity is good publicity.

Best episode in a while. Tax is a great interviewer when he's talking about something he's passionate about.

Great interviewer?

Tax didn't interview him. Tax barely asked any questions. He interviewed himself. He's a good speaker, that's why it was so good. Tax rambled off saying dumb stuff at times.

I know I ain't the only one who when that instrumental comes on for the bodega boys podcast
Wishes jada or fab would hop on that beat :lol:
That beat slaps
Is that original or from some other song???? :nerd:

need this instrumental. beat is flames

Last edited:
Lol next joe Budden show should be interesting

I know tax gon have a field day too even tho joe basically got off

Last edited:
Magic33 Magic33

Poor choice of words then. But Tax is much more palatable when he's talking about something he's passionate about. It didn't come off as much as rambling to me because he stayed on topic.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...s-guilty-disorderly-conduct-article-1.2552163

How is this a win? The look in that pic is typical Joe though.

You can't deny that nothing happen.

Almost three hours of Fat Joe and Remy on Rap Radar.:wow:

I had to break it up. I'll finish it up later.

Lol next joe Budden show should be interesting

I know tax gon have a field day too even tho joe basically got off

I think he's going to be concentrating on Troy :lol:

Almost three hours of Fat Joe and Remy on Rap Radar.
eek.gif
lol they can keep that. I'm not trying here Fat Joe's excuse on why Papoose had to give him a black eye.

Sidenote: WTH was Mero on?
laugh.gif
son was wilding in the last episode.
Bodega Boys, sponsored by Red Bull and K2.
laugh.gif

When he told the story about the boy losing his fingers.
roll.gif

He didn't drop it yet. He put out a sneak peek 4 days ago but no actual podcast yet. And from what was said on the Joe & Remy Breakfast Club interview, Charlemagne said they were talking so reckless that they probably might not wanna put that out to the public :lol:. I guess we'll have to see tho

Had no idea Full Force was that heavy in the industry, the idea of having Britney Spears in the middle of the hood had me in tears.

I liked last weeks Juan Ep even though they had no guest. The Chris Rock story :lol:

I'm still waiting for Cipha to make me laugh. I have a hard time believing other comedians think he's funny.

That Fat Joe Rap Radar was way too long. IMO he would have been better on Juan Ep or Combat. But maybe we are getting a kinder and friendlier Joe.

Ciph's humor is very dry, I find him funny lol. He's made me laugh more than a bum like Aziz Ansari that's for sure.

He didn't drop it yet. He put out a sneak peek 4 days ago but no actual podcast yet. And from what was said on the Joe & Remy Breakfast Club interview, Charlemagne said they were talking so reckless that they probably might not wanna put that out to the public
laugh.gif
. I guess we'll have to see tho
they gotta let that fly 

I liked last weeks Juan Ep even though they had no guest. The Chris Rock story :lol:

I'm still waiting for Cipha to make me laugh. I have a hard time believing other comedians think he's funny.

That Fat Joe Rap Radar was way too long. IMO he would have been better on Juan Ep or Combat. But maybe we are getting a kinder and friendlier Joe.

I love the Juan Ep episodes where they just tell stories and talk trash, the one with the Laura Stylez when they just played random songs and shot the **** was one of my favorite recent episodes. Takes me back to the old Combat episodes, it would be an hour of talk before the guest even came on.

Black, white brown, or yellow, tell me the color of this FELLOW! Benhameen with the haikus. Dallas Penn antagonizing Premium Pete. :rofl:

Cant forget this classic exchange

The Combat Jack Show was just as much or maybe more about the crew as it was the actual interviews. Aite, enough of my reminiscing

Back
Top Bottom