The Combat Jack Show Thread

I mean all she said was Cam was in a parking spot and didn't move for Hov, a week later they were gone

Based on Cam's response I don't get what he's saying she lied about? Did that parking lot incident not happen? :nerd:

She implied that Jay was so petty that he got Cam and Dipset dropped/moved from Def Jam. If that wasn't her intention she didn't do anything to squash it. Tax was laughing, I was laughing my *** off at it too.

Karen Civil might not be what she portrays

Cam just responded to that story

View media item 1923773

Doesn't sound right, based off what he has said in the past.

Cam contradicting himself here....

He's said NUMEROUS times that Jay showed them his *** when they were under the same umbrella. All of Dipset said Jay was fronting on him....then they started feeling some type of way.

Karen's story sounds more in line than what Cam has been saying for the past 10 years.

I think they are both lying on some level. Cam has said numerous times that Jay wasn't really ******* with them like that. If I recall they didn't even do "New York City" together. I think Cam laid his verse, then Jay came in after.
As for Karen's parking spot story, maybe Dipset was already on their way so she just milked that situation to give the impression it was related to Jay. Who knows?

Tax disappointed me with that excuse.

Trying to say Cam is a rat for mentioning the roc sign? I always took it as a joke. And you're comparing it to Tupac and Alpo?

ehh, every rapper is a snitch then

including the ones he tweets about

he rides for Bobby schmurda and he's the poster boy for snitching on himself and his team

as for karen I believe her but who knows

story sounds bout right to me

Last edited:
Cam Instagram post is so funny him and Jones tried to terrorize Jay all the Bey slander and everything. Cam got humbled financially and career wise don't bite the hand that feeds you. Look at Dame and Cam these clowns out here making uptown look bad.

Cam Instagram post is so funny him and Jones tried to terrorize Jay all the Bey slander and everything. Cam got humbled financially and career wise don't bite the hand that feeds you. Look at Dame and Cam these clowns out here making uptown look bad.
Until they have to apply for a 9-5...... they're ok

Tax with a very stupid reason on why he hasn't had Cam on the show
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Where/when does he address cam ?

Tax with a very stupid reason on why he hasn't had Cam on the show :smh: :lol:

I honestly don't see any member of Dipset doing the show, Tax has fired mad shots at them on twitter in the past. This stemed from the whole Funk Flex/Jay fiasco a while back

Last edited:
Cam humbled financially? I think its safe to say, outside of Bleek who's a glorified weed carrier, Cam has had the most successful post- Rocafella career.

Tax finally did an Organize interview and he chose Piles of all people to do it with :rofl:

His reason for not having Cam on man it's borderline NT logic

Last edited:
Basically called Cam a snitch for saying the shooters threw up the ROC before firing.

:lol: thats such a poor excuse, I think it just boils down to the fact that he does not mess with Cam and them. This might be due to him being a big Jay fan growing up, or his recent affiliations with Roc Nation.

:lol: thats such a poor excuse, I think it just boils down to the fact that he does not mess with Cam and them. This might be due to him being a big Jay fan growing up, or his recent affiliations with Roc Nation.

Amidst all that, he was saying he was a huge cam fan growing up...and rocked with the Dipset movement. I honestly believe this dumb/smart ***** really believes in his excuse :lol:. I mean, this is the same guy that was passionate about 2pac being a snitch...so I wouldn't put this past him.

I always took it as cam jokingly saying he saw the DC shooter throw up the Roc sign. Tax took it real serious I see. Thus, Cam will never be on the show. Tax is missing out though.

Dudes like Cam and Dipset were MADE for Tax Season :lol: :smh:

He also said he wouldnt be able to get past it and they might have to fight so he doesnt want to do it. I think you guys might be on to something with the roc nation connection

Na, its def the Roc Nation connection, I'm just disappointed tax couldn't find a better excuse for not inviting them on the show. He doesn't want to ruin his political connects. Jay is mad petty like that, word to when he told Ta-Ta not to clap for 50Cent when he was given a BET achievement award.

Na, its def the Roc Nation connection, I'm just disappointed tax couldn't find a better excuse for not inviting them on the show. He doesn't want to ruin his political connects. Jay is mad petty like that, word to when he told Ta-Ta not to clap for 50Cent when he was given a BET achievement award.

Lol, what?...that is beyond petty :smh:

Last edited:
damn I gotta save that for work tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Joe and Rory flow well together

Rory and Marissa with a contributing guest flow decently as well.

She's gone from negative to neutral for the podcast to me especially after Joe and Rory handled that ep. before so well.

Last edited:
lol Mero using his last dying words to tell Desus "Take my son to the Gucci store, show him the loafs" had me crying

Back
Top Bottom