The Combat Jack Show Thread

Screenshot_20210515-163753_Twitter.jpg

They really might trend the Amiri hat which is too funny.

Joe Budden is obviously a narssisit.

The all or nothing ultimatums.
The psychoanalizing people around you.
The tireless gas lighting and petty manipulations.

I doubt I'm gunna listen with no mal and Rory,
they balanced out his insanity perfectly.

They actually didn't

Ish and Ice do, because Joe respects them more

Well I guess Rory and Mal won't be at the pool party

Mal has never talked this much. I knew he would take it more personally.

I knew Joe not defending Rory and Mal to Charlamagne and Ak was a thing

I knew some of those comments about the fiancee and when Rory was having medical problems was a thing.

Joe is about self and money.

I like how they even tried to put stuff out there to **** up things with Ish and Ice.

It was funny how they used the Rory and Mal drop at the end.

I watched Rory and Mal's video and too many times they fell back on things that mattered as far as money which lead to this. It didn't have to play out in public but this was gonna end one way or another with what was going on behind the scenes. Sucks cuz I hate to see friends break up. Mal said ppl warned him about working with Joe and he ignored it. The only reason that stands out to me is cuz I'll randomly think of when Joe and Cyn announced their relationship online and everyone was like girl no she went hard for him (as she should I guess) to say he was my friend before anything so he won't do me like the rest just to end up like the rest. If nothing else Joe is consistent across the board.

At the very end Mal said he knows Joe's relationship with the new guys and it doesn't sound like Joe respects them that much or really rock with one of them like ppl may think.

I'm curious why it matters if Mal or Rory expanded past JBP. If they don't want to do anything else thats on them just give them the money they are owed and leave it at that.

Have you listened to them pod this year or last year?

Balancing out his insanity perfectly was not happening which is another reason why things are the way they are now

Back
Top Bottom