The Combat Jack Show Thread

Watching this in full finally and Joe/Ian wild for giving these dudes an excel spreadsheet when they asked to see the books. That’s not how you keep the books for a business at all :lol:

“Oh you got a calculator right?”

5y8mb4y5rcz61.jpg

:lol:
Yooooooooo this is crazy :rofl:

:lol: That episode cannot be your judgment point for Ice and Ish, and I don't think they want it to be.

I think im just out on Joe man, like i said consuming joe budden content for like 15 years. I think im good. :lol:

Joe has always been grating at times, but towards the end of the spotify deal i've just found him more and more intolerable.
by the end I listened more for rory and mal and their reactions to joe's insanity than anything else.

so unless he's got a really good guest i think im out.

but like I said reasonable minds can differ.

Yeah like I was saying, Joe's lil rant was full of lies and not giving details. Mal and Rory are just more believable. That fake *** reunion episode really exposed how far Joe will go to defend being a piece of ****.

tbh given Joe's narcissism and sociopathy I'd bet there a chance this was all a plan.

He wants Rory and Mal to be salaried employees, so he can bully and abuse without any recourse from them so he

- sneak diss and needle rory for months
- when he strikes back use that as an excuse to get him off the pod,
- needle mal, until he doesn't want to show by telling him the show is "none of his business"
- ice and ish in and to show them they are replaceable

best case rory and mal need to accept being salaried employees on the next contract,
worst case fire them and replace them ice and ish and use that controversy to jump start the pod with them as replacements.

Joe wanted to sweep a 400k mistake in accounting under the rug. :lol:

This _ something else

Every time they would ask him for accounting he would get defensive and ready to argue. You can't do business with a _ like that. He think if he get loud and make a scene people will get distracted and let it go.

Joe wanted to sweep a 400k mistake in accounting under the rug. :lol:

This _ something else

Every time they would ask him for accounting he would get defensive and ready to argue. You can't do business with a _ like that. He think if he get loud and make a scene people will get distracted and let it go.
Like maybe Rory thinks they are friends but if you gonna be screaming at me on the phone every time I ask about my pay we gonna need to handle that

It's funny how Joe be tryna act like Rory is this big hot head. Rory not even going at Joe as hard as he should. Mal been the main one calling him out. He addressed that part when Joe was tryna make it sound like he took Mal in, like he felt sorry for him. It's hard to believe Biggs brother needed shelter from Joe Budden, the math just don't add up on that. :lol:

tbh given Joe's narcissism and sociopathy I'd bet there a chance this was all a plan.

He wants Rory and Mal to be salaried employees, so he can bully and abuse without any recourse from them so he

- sneak diss and needle rory for months
- when he strikes back use that as an excuse to get him off the pod,
- needle mal, until he doesn't want to show by telling him the show is "none of his business"
- ice and ish in and to show them they are replaceable

best case rory and mal need to accept being salaried employees on the next contract,
worst case fire them and replace them ice and ish and use that controversy to jump start the pod with them as replacements.
You're looking way too deep in to this :lol:

Being a narcissist and a sociopath doesn't make you some well thought out long term planner.

It's as simple as Joe didn't want to show them accounting cuz his ego has him thinking he built this himself, that frustration built up, he stopped treating them as friends and more like ungrateful employees, then on top of that he doesn't have their back when dudes like Ak go at them.

Then he lies or creates certain narratives to make them look bad.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom