The Combat Jack Show Thread

She was there in the episode of Kitchen talk just tittying in the background, how old is she? Know what though, the chef too, who's she ?
kitchentalk.PNG

So Ice still working min wage job at footaction? So is he not getting paid from the pod, or just stacking paper on both sides. Curious what ice/ish getting paid

So Ice still working min wage job at footaction? So is he not getting paid from the pod, or just stacking paper on both sides. Curious what ice/ish getting paid

if true I'd probably take both incomes, especially if I lived in NYC...He probably paying them about 35% of what Rory and Mal were making or by the hour:lol:

Interesting convo on the pod today about street rappers & the need to really be about it.

Joe was arguing that it isn't necessary & that may be true if your not in the street lane, but if we're just talking about the long lasting/ top tier artist in that genre they are overwhelmingly involved in BS.

Baby, Thug, Kodak, Youngboy, Gates, Pooh Sheisty, Durk, Migos, Moneybag, Dolph, YG, Fivio, Meek, Griselda etc etc

damn near everyone i named has either been locked up AFTER becoming famous, or has had some kind of violent incident tied to there name.

So yes there's the Cj's of the world who can catch a hit frauding street ****, but it seemingly doesn't last once the fans realize what it is.

You would think with hiphop being the largest genre in the world this wouldn't be the case but somehow it's getting worse it seems

Interesting convo on the pod today about street rappers & the need to really be about it.

Joe was arguing that it isn't necessary & that may be true if your not in the street lane, but if we're just talking about the long lasting/ top tier artist in that genre they are overwhelmingly involved in BS.

Baby, Thug, Kodak, Youngboy, Gates, Pooh Sheisty, Durk, Migos, Moneybag, Dolph, YG, Fivio, Meek, Griselda etc etc

damn near everyone i named has either been locked up AFTER becoming famous, or has had some kind of violent incident tied to there name.

So yes there's the Cj's of the world who can catch a hit frauding street ****, but it seemingly doesn't last once the fans realize what it is.

You would think with hiphop being the largest genre in the world this wouldn't be the case but somehow it's getting worse it seems
Rap what you live, the apparatus of Hip Hop is authenticity. If you're authentic & don't get exposed for a fraud you'll be good. Street or geek, just look at Donald Glover. Rap made him a superstar despite being a "square" b/c he lived that ****. Just be real & be good at translating it.

All of those rappers u mentioned would be so much better professionally & personally if they read books. Would have a great impact on their audience as well.

Back
Top Bottom