The Combat Jack Show Thread

I like Katt, interview was good too but funny to see Joe switching up doing these promo type interviews. More marketing incoming. What happened to the pull up?

I like Katt, interview was good too but funny to see Joe switching up doing these promo type interviews. More marketing incoming. What happened to the pull up?

I think the lack of the cashapp deal is putting a halt on the pull ups. That and I'm sure folks are staying clear of joe with all that's transpired over the last 2 months

1623090678824.jpeg

:lol:

Last edited:
I didn't actually think I'd stop caring about the pod the way I've recently stopped caring. And it honestly may be better, in a lot of ways, but I just don't care.

Things used to happen during the week and I'd be like "I want to hear what they have to say about this on the pod." Now...not at all.

Could just be where I'm at in life, generally, at the moment--it's not like this hasn't happened before, but you can definitely feel Joe pressing for "everything is fine" and it's a little awkward.

I just wanna point out that the 2nd version of Destiny's Child only dropped one album before Beyonce just went solo.

Don't let that go over your head :lol:

Her father planned for her to go solo from the beginning and the ladies left because he was pushing her so hard as a solo artist…

I seen some pics of his girl from Only Fans, joints no joke.

Back
Top Bottom