The Combat Jack Show Thread

I love the Juan Ep episodes where they just tell stories and talk trash, the one with the Laura Stylez when they just played random songs and shot the **** was one of my favorite recent episodes. Takes me back to the old Combat episodes, it would be an hour of talk before the guest even came on.

Black, white brown, or yellow, tell me the color of this FELLOW! Benhameen with the haikus. Dallas Penn antagonizing Premium Pete. :rofl:

Cant forget this classic exchange

The Combat Jack Show was just as much or maybe more about the crew as it was the actual interviews. Aite, enough of my reminiscing

I filled out in the survey and said that

Anyone listen to the rap radar recent podcast with Joe and Remy? I found it pretty odd they were hyping that new single through the roof. Typically it's the people that create a buzz for a hot single like that recent Plies song.

I actually listened to Remys verse and was like wtf?!? Maybe I'm missing something.

Anyone listen to the rap radar recent podcast with Joe and Remy? I found it pretty odd they were hyping that new single through the roof. Typically it's the people that create a buzz for a hot single like that recent Plies song.

I actually listened to Remys verse and was like wtf?!? Maybe I'm missing something.

Yeah, I was listening to the interview and stopped it to go listen to the single, but it wasn't on Apple Music earlier in the week. I think Joe wanted the podcast to be up on Thursday, but they did Tuesday to beat his other interviews most likely. I don't think it hit Apple Music until Friday, because when I was listening again I checked and it was there.

I listened a couple of times and it was just ok. It's no Lean Back.

Wondering the same. Joe went everywhere else.

I don't really listen to Combat the way I used to, but I think he would have done the best job.

Yeah I like the No Malice episode. I don't really listen to the artist when they do the rounds. But he did a lot of background. Like Pusha and being a black belt.

I fell back from Combat too and can't seem to figure exactly the reason. I do find him corny as hell but an excellent interviewer, maybe that was it. 

I fell back from Combat too and can't seem to figure exactly the reason. I do find him corny as hell but an excellent interviewer, maybe that was it. 
I stopped listening to dude after his mini rants a few weeks back
He was basically dissing the listeners who asked where Pete was
And basically was saying F U
And too bad if u don't like it
He didn't even get disrespectful to Rosenberg
But u wanna act like that to supporters and listeners
That just seemed wack to me
And haven't listened since
And I wasn't even trippin off Pete being gone like that
I just hate when folks try and clown supporters for asking questions or wanting answers

Malice is a grandfather. Wow.

Seem like yesterday I was bumping Lord Willin freshmen year of HS.

Last edited:
I was shocked to hear Malice seems to be more open to put out another Clipse album.

Their manager has some serious loyalty.

I just hate when folks try and clown supporters for asking questions or wanting answers

This was pretty thoughtful.

I'm not a Chris Brown fan and wasn't going to buy his crap anyway, but this is what I was thinking when he was lashing out at his "fans" for complaining about his clothing being too expensive.

I was shocked to hear Malice seems to be more open to put out another Clipse album.

Their manager has some serious loyalty.

This was pretty thoughtful.

I'm not a Chris Brown fan and wasn't going to buy his crap anyway, but this is what I was thinking when he was lashing out at his "fans" for complaining about his clothing being too expensive.
Yup felt the same about him when I seen that too
Never bought dudes albums but always respected dudes talent
These entertainers are on a high horse
When we are the folks who keep their lights on
Idk man people need to show some humility
And remain humble
dude career was on life support after that Rihanna thing
And it STILL ain't recovered

Dogs ya'll really stopped listening to the podcast because of a lil trash talking from the host. you are acting like dude literally came to your door and said **** u and your mom. stop being so damn sensitive

Dogs ya'll really stopped listening to the podcast because of a lil trash talking from the host. you are acting like dude literally came to your door and said **** u and your mom. stop being so damn sensitive
The format of the show has been shuffling around and the quality of interviews has declined, IMO.

His tough talk rubbed me the wrong way too, but it's more a combination of that and the fact that the show isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:
Tax x Big Body Bes episode is phenomenal. Really funny seeing the dynamic between Tax and an equally, if not more, wild street cat. 

I love the Juan Ep episodes where they just tell stories and talk trash, the one with the Laura Stylez when they just played random songs and shot the **** was one of my favorite recent episodes. Takes me back to the old Combat episodes, it would be an hour of talk before the guest even came on.

Black, white brown, or yellow, tell me the color of this FELLOW! Benhameen with the haikus. Dallas Penn antagonizing Premium Pete. :rofl:

Cant forget this classic exchange

The Combat Jack Show was just as much or maybe more about the crew as it was the actual interviews. Aite, enough of my reminiscing

I filled out in the survey and said that

You want that again, or you didn't like that from the early days of the show? I can't ever see that dynamic returning since it was like 4-5 dudes in the studio at the time. Now it's just Combat.

No malice episode is far better than any of the morning show appearances he did.

Tax and bes was hilarious. He needs to just dig up more street dudes from whatever basement they're hiding from people in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom