The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah. Nore be killin the flow, but I do laugh a lot. I wanted to hear what too short had to say about if he had sex with the girls he pimped but nore cut him off.

Too Short interview was dope. I think Ice T was the first pimp rap/game spitter though. Or maybe they was at the same time.

Nore is a fool.

"I told her choose or lose b****, she choose me but then I didn't know what to do."

:lol:

Ain't you Puerto Rican, you ain't got no cocaine on you? :lol:

and :lol: at them referring to the Thug Lovin' video as the ecstasy video..., everybody knew Bobby was off something.

I know the podcast is called Drink Champs, but NORE gotta chill, he one of them sloppy drunks. :lol: telling the same two or 3 stories more than once.

Listened to the LOX Rap Radar podcast and it was good. That's only my second listen from them, but it seems like YN calmed that hyena laughing down since them crown interviews he was doing, so i might start checking them out, because they get all the good guests.

^ Never gave them cats podcast a chance neither. I've seen one interview and one episode of uncommon sense and their jokes just didn't translate well to TV to me. It's weird tho because i follow desus on twitter and he's funny as hell on there.

never watched the show but they prolly feel forced to be funny instead of being themselves

you can be entertaining without being funny every time

I like the bodega boys but I'm not as impressed as others over the pod cause I was listening to desus vs mero pod from the beginning where they were much more wreckless

He also manages a girl named Alina Baraz who had a massive electronic EP last year with a producer named Galimatias.

Where does the Tax stuff stem from? Tax tweets so much I wasn't going through all of that.

ZzZzZzZzZz.

****** too old to be showing out for Twitter, man. If he wants to fight Ebro, I'm sure he could make that happen...same with Math.

I don't understand this generation of broadcasting all your business.

Qft. Dude's schtick is played at this point.

David Banner on Combat. First Combat I'll listen to in weeks.

ZzZzZzZzZz.

****** too old to be showing out for Twitter, man. If he wants to fight Ebro, I'm sure he could make that happen...same with Math.

He's going to have to answer for it one day. He tries to toe both lines between street dude and internet troll, meanwhile he disses internet trolls. I think he feels like it worked for CTG. His trolling is different from CTG, CTG has a large corporation behind him that makes him untouchable for artist. And CTG is still even tame compared to Wendy and Star.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's only so long he can try to toe the line.

Worst part is when I checked his Twitter, his followers were applauding this type of ****.:x

David Banner on Combat.:pimp:

Saw DB at one of the Cheesecake Factory restaurants here in Atlanta. Dude was pretty cool/chill. :smokin

May check it out, but I'm not a fan of Combat Jack. I think he's terrible at orating.

ZzZzZzZzZz.

You really think Ebro is the type to agree to a fight? Also, Math likes to put on a show just as much as Tax, dude is known for sucker punching people during rap battles, if he really wanted to scrap with Tax he wouldn't have provoked him on the TL.

David Banner on Combat. First Combat I'll listen to in weeks.

ZzZzZzZzZz.

He's going to have to answer for it one day. He tries to toe both lines between street dude and internet troll, meanwhile he disses internet trolls. I think he feels like it worked for CTG. His trolling is different from CTG, CTG has a large corporation behind him that makes him untouchable for artist. And CTG is still even tame compared to Wendy and Star.
Son, Star was unbelievable his troll game changed Hiphop radio.

ZzZzZzZzZz.

You really think Ebro is the type to agree to a fight? Also, Math likes to put on a show just as much as Tax, dude is known for sucker punching people during rap battles, if he really wanted to scrap with Tax he wouldn't have provoked him on the TL.
I'm not picking sides. I'm just saying, **** all the tweeting. If you have an issue with someone personally you deal with it face to face like a man. And if you are for some reason unable to have a discussion with that man, you move on. What's the point of showing out on a daily basis for your timeline?

At this point he's just doing it for the sensationalism and the reaction from his fans. And even if he's doing it as some replacement for confronting Ebro, that's just as corny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom