The Combat Jack Show Thread

One of my favorite songs ever is CNN's Ya'll Don't Wanna. I don't know much of Nokio's production credits outside of Dru Hill, so i was shocked back in the gap when i found out he did that beat. Wish they would have talked about that a lil bit. Also didn't know he had a kid w/ Angie Martinez. They were off that subject and Kurupt brought that **** back, talking about let's give Nokio props for cracking Ang. :lol: Wild.

One of my favorite songs ever is CNN's Ya'll Don't Wanna. I don't know much of Nokio's production credits outside of Dru Hill, so i was shocked back in the gap when i found out he did that beat. Wish they would have talked about that a lil bit. Also didn't know he had a kid w/ Angie Martinez. They were off that subject and Kurupt brought that **** back, talking about let's give Nokio props for cracking Ang. :lol: Wild.

Y'all Don't Wanna was hard. Nokio always had some hard rap beats. I don't know how he wasn't bigger in rap. I thought he was gonna be huge after "What These B Want" took off.

Finally listened to the Benzino and Dave Mays joint. It was cool, some interesting ****. I never heard a Benzino album in my life and I remember seeing the Made Men and Benzino ads in the source all the time. I need to see about downloading them. Rock the Party was hard. Boottee Remix with Fab and G Dep was aight too.

Last edited:
Stretch and Bob :nthat: I used to love WKCR. That doc was dope also. Glad Combat didn't let me down this week.

I had forgotten about the Angie thing. I guess back then getting Angie was a thing, not so much now.

Finally listened to the Benzino and Dave Mays joint. It was cool, some interesting ****. I never heard a Benzino album in my life and I remember seeing the Made Men and Benzino ads in the source all the time. I need to see about downloading them. Rock the Party was hard. Boottee Remix with Fab and G Dep was aight too.

I'm not sure about listening to them now, but the production was solid on both the Made Men and Almighty RSO joints. Badd Boyz and One In Da Chamba were cool to me at the time.

I'm a check it out. I enjoy going back and listening to music from 96-01 that I was interested in but never got to check out. I don't listen to a lot of current rap today. I don't feel it.

Benzino's Bang Ta Dis, is one of my favorite beats/songs. Joint stayed on Rap City back in the day, bout the only Benzino solo song i liked.

Made Men and the Lox's Tommy's Theme fire as hell tho, Zino on Relationships with my gun was dope too.

Last year when Stretch and Bob did the press run they didn't seem like they liked each other much or that they had grown apart. That they were more so pleasing the fans with the documentary and the press run was part of it. Seems like the doc and press run brought them closer together, because they seemed like they enjoy and appreciate each others differences a lot more. Like they grew back together.

I liked the end of it when they asked Combat his opinion on things, because it seemed like more of a discussion of what it used to be.

This is what Bob was referring to

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/17/us/georgetown-university-search-for-slave-descendants.html?_r=0

It seemed like he seemed almost disappointed Combat didn't bring it up or know about Snoop's comments

Last edited:
Half way through this Stretch and Bob episode of Combat, and I must say I enjoy it a lot better than their Juan Ep Episode. Speaking of Juan ep, anyone knows whats going on with them? Their feed got deleted off the itunes app.

Ben Baller is by far the best actor I have ever seen. He is so good he has actually convinced himself he is this actual character.

I love how he says he never says the N word. I remember when he had to defend himself for saying it non stop.

Ben Baller is by far the best actor I have ever seen. He is so good he has actually convinced himself he is this actual character.

I love how he says he never says the N word. I remember when he had to defend himself for saying it non stop.
laugh.gif
 is ben really that bad ?

Nore is coming with it :lol:

I still have Juan Ep in my list, but they haven't done anything since May 19th.

Back
Top Bottom