The Combat Jack Show Thread

The track that Nore dropped ft Bleek on the show was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

She did an episode of tax season already, and unless I'm mistaken she was his cohost at his live show as well.

We finally get the origin story on how NORE learned the word "befuddled" :lol:

Juan Ep most likely got deleted from soundcloud because they were playing music. That's why Combat had to chill on it a couple years back.

NO

I just googled Miko, seems like a straight shooter who doesn't conform to the role of the typical football wife. I obviously don't know anything else about her, but you guys seem to have an opinion of her.

As far as I'm concerned being the wife of a NFL player is not a good enough reason for me to care what your opinions are on anything besides being a wife of an NFL player.

Also I feel like a big difference in being a loud mouth and straight shooter. She seems like one of those entitled wives who feels that we should listen to what she has to say all because of who her man is and how much HE makes.

As far as I'm concerned being the wife of a NFL player is not a good enough reason for me to care what your opinions are on anything besides being a wife of an NFL player.

Also I feel like a big difference in being a loud mouth and straight shooter. She seems like one of those entitled wives who feels that we should listen to what she has to say all because of who her man is and how much HE makes.
I believe she got her husband a max contract or some **** like that. I know that's one reason people **** with her. Who cares tho right lol

NO

I just googled Miko, seems like a straight shooter who doesn't conform to the role of the typical football wife. I obviously don't know anything else about her, but you guys seem to have an opinion of her.

She has a sense of entitlement from being his wife. She didn't make one tackle. I have no problem when she's talked about management. My issue with her is that she's talked about his teammates and former teammates, some by name. That crosses the line and violates the locker room. She's made some points, but only knows one side. His. So that means he runs back and tells her things. You're supposed to keep that quiet. She also doesn't know what occurs in practice.

She's biased whens he talks about her husband, so that nullifies a lot of what she says anyway. You would think he was Sherman or Norman. We're used to defensive backs having big mouths, but their wife? It's fine for a Gabrielle Union or Ayesha Curry to comment about a game or opponents, but teammates? Naw, you need to check your wife. I don't care how bad Tannehill is. She's never done anything on that level to disrespect him. Meanwhile her husband is the one who has to go see him and play with him.

Last edited:
Yo what was Tax talking about? I was just listening to the podcast an hour ago, and now I don't see it.

They had to take something out or blank out something.

It couldn't have been that song with Bleek :lol: Unless Combat or Elliot were upset.

Juan Ep is trying to make up for the weeks. They have Onyx. My download failed. According to the Tony Sunshine interview he's supposed to be up there eventually also.

Last edited:
Nore released one with Tax and Chatty. I got it around 1pm. When I went to finish listening an hour ago it was gone. But it just appeared again and downloaded. They had to have removed it, because it's as if I never listened to any of it and I'm back at the beginning.

I'm listening right now. Y'all gotta get iPhones :lol:

I have an iphone. It's exactly what I'm talking about. If you're listening to it now and didn't listen to the whole thing earlier when it first dropped you're going to be listening to what they put back out.

I listened to it earlier...Tax mentioned Troy Ave when I listened...maybe they edited that out.

It's an old episode they recorded a while back.

Last edited:
I think I still have the first but I haven't started it

it still shows I dled it at 10:27am

mine never left

Last edited:
Compare runtimes with someone who has the earlier version downloaded 
nerd.gif

If you have manual download you might have the old one. If it's auto it's probably the new one. When it updated for new downloads it deleted the first one.

Mines is an hour and 40

Last edited:
A few in here do. I stopped because the broad on there is too dumb for me to listen to.

She's calmed down a lot. No *** tales for awhile now. I find Rory to be really annoying. He and this cadence in his voice when he talks which drives me crazy. He also has a stupid face and it's all I see when he talks.

Back
Top Bottom