The Combat Jack Show Thread

mine has the same runtime

mighta just been a problem with the file or something with itunes but either way I'm positive I still have whatever they dropped the first time

I've seen this happen before but it's usually just some sort of dl error

doubt they changed anything

Last edited:
A download error is what I just got with Juan Ep and Onyx/Funkmaster Flex. I already had the download.

A few in here do. I stopped because the broad on there is too dumb for me to listen to.

She's calmed down a lot. No *** tales for awhile now. I find Rory to be really annoying. He and this cadence in his voice when he talks which drives me crazy. He also has a stupid face and it's all I see when he talks.

I don't like him either. They both annoy me. I had to give up on that podcast.

Listened to the first few minutes of Tax podcast, Miko low-key more so high key flamed Ben :rofl:

Last edited:
she was cool towards the end

she was rocking with ben and giving props

she just got a strong personality and talks too much at times

Lol nah she flamed dude with the college scholarship talk

He tried to brag and she said you know how many ppl play college ball and don't sniff the NFL

That was just the opening subject too :lol:

it's the tax yg debate all over lol

she laid it on thick early on but it was smoother towards the end

tax had to change the subject

her jokes just mad aggressive

this dude ben baller mentioned mad times how he wasn't gonna name names about this or that or where who was from and all that but then goes and brings up tax's situation... thought that was kinda funny. other than that this ep of tax season was better than I expected, although I didn't expect much.

it's the tax yg debate all over lol

she laid it on thick early on but it was smoother towards the end

tax had to change the subject

her jokes just mad aggressive

Pointless jokes and Ben talked right through them. I have no clue why she was even there.

Ben has been a part of Drake signing,Jay signing , master P, pac and Dre careers .... And I'm only half way in the interview lol

Tax & Miko barely spoke. She got a few jokes in the very beginning then didn't say much other than he was a ***** and not a stereotypical Asian. He didn't mention his new clothing line once which I found odd. I was sick last night and had time to listen to the whole thing. All the talking he did and the interview seemed kind of pointless.

Ben baller and Kevin gates both do interviews the same way

you ask them a question and they answer with something unrelated and talk without breaks where you can't even get back into the convo

They edited that Tax/CTG episode.

The only time he mentioned Troy Ave was when he said that's the only thing he got right, when he referred to Tax as a low level scammer. When they were talking about Tax being a scammer.

Considering how he mentioned Joe Budden I find it hard to believe he didn't mention Troy Ave back in march. Befuddled :lol: Tax acting like he would have beat three people :stoneface:

Last edited:
^ that segment is exactly why i listen to them , the way they break things down be real 
laugh.gif

i knew ctg wouldn't let schulz ride with that off the wall comment on vlad , but when they started playing man in the mirror 
laugh.gif

"Man nobody wants to hear that, turn that **** off" :rofl:

Man in the mirror does hit you deep though. Middle of summer and ****** be coming up with New Years resolutions after listening. :smh: :lol:

that Tim Westwood intro had me crying

and them again pointing out how the US's national anthem is basically drill music compared to other countries 
laugh.gif

I listen to Bodega Boys 2x each
I know them ****** lurk NT :nerd:
I died when they had the motivational speech segment :rofl:
"Before we use to sell crack cocaine, and now the youth have moved on to scamming, a victimless crime!

"You have the unlimited possibilities before you! But if it doesn't work, don't be afraid to grab the black mask and the 4-5 and put to to their dome. They will give up the goods. Put them down on the floor! A home invasion for the occasion"

Vic Mensa restored some of my faith in the younger generation and younger rappers.

Starting on Step Into A World and going back to Run DMC

Puff killed both KRS and Mic Geronimo's careers :lol:

Then knowing Big L and Jay-Z's verses

Just finished listening to the Drink Champs with Styles P and Sheek was pretty good. I always thought they hated puff, but from the looks of It they still have a lot of love for puff just had to do what was best for them at the time.

On another note I always look forward to all the stories from the 90's era always fire.

idk of this pod has ever come up but this pod is so good I'm willing to bet you'd enjoy it even if you don't watch sports 

Back
Top Bottom