The Combat Jack Show Thread

ctg and joe are just two different types of spin doctors . they could've danced all night 

i noticed joe had to pause after a lot of ctg's comments tho . ctg is way more poised and a lot quicker on his feet 

Charlamagne stumbled a couple of times when Joe brought up Tahiry. It caught him off guard and he was waiting for Schulz to change the subject. Finally at the end he admitted he would.

I also think a chick or multiple chicks has told Joe some information. I don't think it's a coincidence that Joe knows about the stomach sculpting.

Joe also called out Drake pretty hardcore

A lot of that stuff I don't think Schulz could even talk about, because he can't relate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right tho, the spit in the mouth thing is legit disgusting :lol:, another reason he's hard to listen to

As far as the Joe Budden Charlemagne thing, I've been thought for awhile now that they're both on some passive aggressive type **** towards each other.

At the end of the day though I think Charlemagne really does talk slick and act kinda funny towards Joe in alot of instances, like with the donkey of the day beating women ****, and so when all these Joe vs Drake events were happening and CTG was essentially saying Joe was wildin for no reason, Joe already wasn't really messing with the dude so he went and called him a puppet and a ****rider and all that. And there is a little truth to it but Joe was working off emotion and not necessarily logic when he said it, so he never really had arguments to back up his points.

Rory did bring up a solid point with the Birdman thing, and CTG and Schultz immediately tried to finesse their way out of it. CTG accuses Budden of throwing punches and then playing the victim but that's exactly what he did with Birdman, he was up there playing dumb like he didn't understand why Birdman wanted to see him. Him and Joe are playing a similar game but Joe is a known weirdo whereas Charlemagne really tries to come off like he just tells it how it is all the time so he looks a little more fraudulent acting like that. And Joe even admitted that he mighta went over the line with the puppet thing whereas I don't think Charlemagne admitted any kinda fault the whole time.

This is actually one time where Schultz and Rory were somewhat useful tho, I think by the end of this they both kinda figured out that Budden and CTG were on some bs in their own ways.

This is exactly how I saw it

Birdman is looking at Charlamagne's comments as you're messing up my money and ruining my reputation. He knows it's a difference in when he says something as a joke

and you notice how Mr I don't take things personal Charlamagne knew about all the instances where Joe talked about him on the show. Even bringing up Uncommon Sense :lol:

That's how you know Charlamagne actually did feel some type of way about Joe's comments.

and it was bs how all of a sudden after the Meek incident Charlamagne decides to stop picking on Drake :lol:

Last time we tried to change the title of the thread, people voted in favor of keeping it as it is lol.

Any yall on twitter? I need to follow some more #NT

I'm @romebrown

I'm listening to this TBI with Joe. The back and forth between Joe and CTG is entertaining. Schulz brings nothing to this show. His whinny *** voice and weak jokes.

What part was he slurping Joe tho? He brought up decent points in the convo.

On top of that, he's on a podcast where Charlemagne and Schultz are finessing the facts and trying to make his boy out as a weirdo and a lame (which he can be at times). As a friend are you supposed to just sit back and let them do that? I thought he did aight to be honest.

Last edited:
What part was he slurping Joe tho? He brought up decent points in the convo.

On top of that, he's on a podcast where Charlemagne and Schultz are finessing the facts and trying to make his boy out as a weirdo and a lame (which he can be at times). As a friend are you supposed to just sit back and let them do that? I thought he did aight to be honest.

same thing I thought

not only that his points were actually the most valid

Yeah. I didn't see Rory being a **** rider in this. If anything, Rory was more so a referee in their **** measuring contest, pause. Dudes were literally having a battle of wits and trying to prove who could outthink the other and Rory was trying to keep the dialogue flowing with valid points. Ctg, Joey, Schulzy, all three of them are cut from the "watch me prove that I'm smarter than you" cloth. Like I said, I knew this episode was to be peeped only for the entertainment of it all rather than for any clarity to be gained.

Just my interpretation.

Schulz was the problem more than Rory. At one point it's like they had a tag team and were talking at Joe at once.

Schulz was blindly following behind CTG without even knowing what the discussion was about. I bet you he doesn't listen to TBC and hadn't heard anything Joe had said.

He didn't even know the order of what occurred.

I wonder if they start doing this regularly. It would be funny to see some if these cats facial expressions when they tell some of these stories.

[\VIDEO]

Rory was explaining what Joe "thinks" and he did the same thing when they were on Tax. Like dude this is a grown man let him talk for himself :lol: we want to hear it from him not you.

Rory was on some lawyer type stuff but his points stood out more than anyone else's

he was horrible on tax

but I guess he's becoming more comfortable with his own opinions

but I don't listen to joes pod to fully know

Last edited:
One of my homegirls told me she saw him walking around Atlanta with a man holding hands. I told her I don't believe it but she swears it was him.

I remember back in the day (I think this is what Budden was referring to) when an interviewer asked Jaheim if he was a homosexual and Jaheim cursed him out and started swinging . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: yea Jaheim threw a speaker at somebody over that. He got banned from radio 1 stations which basically ended his career.

And there used to be a rumor that Joe was gay. I'm pretty sure it's been said in a lot of disses about him though I can't remember specific lines.

Back
Top Bottom