The Combat Jack Show Thread

I used to didn't like Michael Eric Dyson, but he's grown on me.

Not really surprised, I think him and DMX where dirty little stick up kids before the music took off.

Naw he was too young. He was around 19 when It's Dark Came Out. He spent most of his high school years down in Georgia after getting kicked out of school in New York.

One thing that doesn't make sense.

On one hand Swizz was saying all this money he was seeing, but then later he was talking about what it's like being broke and eating "roman" noodles.

New ITR episode with Kameron from Hennypalooza is a good conversation. Nothing really amazing about it, but Kameron was able to work with the jokes and provided some good stories. Are all these HP dudes Kappas? (Besides Lo) lol

Last edited:
ITR is one of my favorites, their sarcasm is hilarious and they seem to have a great relationship with most of the industry so it's always good conversation. They also know their ****

New ITR episode with Kameron from Hennypalooza is a good conversation. Nothing really amazing about it, but Kameron was able to work with the jokes and provided some good stories. Are all these HP dudes Kappas? (Besides Lo) lol

I know Rory from joes podcast is a NUPE. Didn't know about the other dudes.

Yeah, I know Rory is. There is someone on NT that is Kam's line brother, we all went to school together.

I hate Pats fans

They're bandwagon fans if they aren't from Boston. Mal is what 35, so you all of a sudden picked a football team at 20, 25. Naw bro.

Joe just argues just to argue sometimes. I don't understand why he didn't understand what Mal was saying at times.

ITR dudes are wild corny.

Very

Cause Joe's a Giants fan and Mal was sounding wild emotional trying to defend the Pats. Just a big old biased argument between two biased people.

Dude went into how Trump won Georgia and didn't win any counties in Boston. The reaching almost forced me to turn that garbage off.
laugh.gif

For the record though, the Eli/Tyree is a better PLAY (if we're considering all the tackles Eli broke) but Brady/Edelman is a better catch if we're isolating just the catch.
laugh.gif

Dude went into how Trump won Georgia and didn't win any counties in Boston. The reaching almost forced me to turn that garbage off.:lol:  

:lol:

That voting discussion made zero sense. Mainly because Joe was so close minded.

I also hate the, more people need to vote argument. Because it's also the candidates job to get you to vote. Rory and Mal were right, she won the popular vote, it was the states in which she won in. Which is the electoral college.

Then he moved the goal post like he likes to do when he feels he might be losing an argument.

The issue is the disenfranchised voters in rural america, and Hillary never really tried to reach out to them. Politicians campaign towards the electoral college.

:lol:

That voting discussion made zero sense. Mainly because Joe was so close minded.

I also hate the, more people need to vote argument. Because it's also the candidates job to get you to vote. Rory and Mal were right, she won the popular vote, it was the states in which she won in. Which is the electoral college.

Then he moved the goal post like he likes to do when he feels he might be losing an argument.

The issue is the disenfranchised voters in rural america, and Hillary never really tried to reach out to them. Politicians campaign towards the electoral college.

I don't know how any of them can be Joe's friend. That argument pretty much explains what Tax was saying all along.

I hate Pats fans

They're bandwagon fans if they aren't from Boston. Mal is what 35, so you all of a sudden picked a football team at 20, 25. Naw bro.

Joe just argues just to argue sometimes. I don't understand why he didn't understand what Mal was saying at times.

Very
Not true lol I'm in Jersey

Ive been a fan since they won the super bowl in '02, I was 11 years old then when I picked up football 
happy.gif

It's definitely a good listen and exactly what people in the community need to be take steps towards. Keep the money in the community. Self empower.

I don't know how any of them can be Joe's friend. That argument pretty much explains what Tax was saying all along.

But Mal acts younger than his age

That OVO talk :smh:

Not true lol I'm in Jersey

Ive been a fan since they won the super bowl in '02, I was 11 years old then when I picked up football :D  

You know what a bandwagon fan is?

You liked them after they won the Super Bowl......

Thanks for proving my point :lol:

But Mal acts younger than his age

That OVO talk
mean.gif

You know what a bandwagon fan is?

You liked them after they won the Super Bowl......

Thanks for proving my point
laugh.gif
Dude I was 11 years old
laugh.gif
 before that it was strictly video games and basketball, plus theres a story behind my fandom, step dad was a bandwagon Rams fan and I wanted them to lose. I started liking the Pats and it just so happens we win 4 more rings after that, going strong for my team for 15 years or majority of my life aint never changing that even when we get trash... 

Bandwagon fans to me is switching sides when ever a team wins you see dudes switch up the teams in their sigs. On the basketball side been a fan of the Nets when they were in Jersey and they're trash now lol but I aint neva switching up 

17 minutes into this flex interview and Jim is in tears. I'm banned from the breakfast club thread so I'm not sure if the conversation is in there

Why are you banned my G?

But yeah, Jimmy's interview is the current topic right now.

Last edited:
Meek robbed Nicki because a bunch of watches were stolen. :lol:

This was one of the more funnier pods from Joe and co. Rory even had a few funny jokes and I know y'all don't like him in here. :lol:

Joe does argue for the sake of arguing. Joes honesty makes him look like a hater sometimes, but he wants Drake to be over so bad. :lol:

And I have to go listen to Recovery again because that's not the first time I heard it being compared to a Joe album. I know I didnt like it at all, outside of 2 or 3 songs.

Back
Top Bottom