The Combat Jack Show Thread

I hate Jada interviews. He just looks like he doesn’t want to be there. Real boring and quiet.

Fab is way more entertaining.

Jada saying the younger generation doesn’t say anything because they know better. Nah fool, you don’t say **** outside of the songs you make. They got no reason to say ****.

R.I.P. Combat Jack, loved his stuff from the ByronCrawford days
if you haven't read the P Diddy = Gorilla Pimp articles, DO IT!

Last edited:
I was thinking that earlier, Forever was basically Double Up, just a couple more songs that were good.

Steve Rifkan banging out Sanaa Lathan is crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Puff must have been on some ecstasy or some ****. He couldn’t sit still, he’s hugging and getting all emotional. He was wild.

Fendi always looked like a villain to me. Some crazy big villain from a movie.

Last edited:
The video makes this even funnier lol

Screenshot_2017-12-20-19-26-32.png

Screenshot_2017-12-20-19-42-11.png

Screenshot_2017-12-20-19-29-00.png

Screenshot_2017-12-20-19-33-34.png

Damn this is only my 3rd post on NT this year lol. I didn’t think this thread would be 400+ pages long when I started it

RIP to Combat. His podcast got me through so many boring *** days at work the past 5 years and influenced me to start a few different podcasts over the years. Sad how him and Ed Woods passed a few days apart

Fendi always looked like a villain to me. Some crazy big villain from a movie.

I always thought that. I could never trust that dude. He always looked like he was up to something. He just has that face.

Damn this is only my 3rd post on NT this year lol. I didn’t think this thread would be 400+ pages long when I started it

RIP to Combat. His podcast got me through so many boring *** days at work the past 5 years and influenced me to start a few different podcasts over the years. Sad how him and Ed Woods passed a few days apart

Yeah man. Combat's last post was about Ed's death too. They started out together, were the same age and died a few days apart.

Damn hope his ex wife don’t get ****

Dumb and very immature comment. Do you realize why they divorced or separated?

They have four kids.

She had been with him for a while and even supported his dreams when he gave up being a lawyer and blogging and podcasting.

Back
Top Bottom