The Combat Jack Show Thread

Does anyone know them? Like are they friends already? Joe found gold being that the 4 of them had relationships for years. Not sure if you can recreate it without them all loving each other or hating each other. I’ll check out the first episode.

Mandii and him are cool. You might see him going Live with her from to time. She does Whoreable Decisions pod which is weird, because that's now part of Charlamagne's thing. I'm not a big fan of her personally. She's a light skin joint who had surgery and is still above my pound limit, but black dudes gassed her head up. She thinks she's more than she is. She's a bird to me.

Bridget has been on the pod twice. She's a recording artist, who never really popped,, who's time is up. She's in her 30's now.

Not familiar with the other one.

If Reason actually goes at Logic this would be hilarious and Joe's fault for constantly messing up Reasons name.

I like Logic's last album and I think dude has skill. He should avoid beefs with TDE tho. It's not gonna mess with his money at all but it will probably turn away some of the few Black fans he actually has.

Seems like one of Logic's biggest gripes is that he isn't embraced (word to Drake and Durk) the way he wanted to be in Hip-Hop by his peers. Seems like alot of the OGs respect him enough at least to get a check and work with him.

Logic can rap, but he's just vanilla as hell to me. Double entendre.

He's not someone I would go back and listen to or has replay value.

I acknowledge people can rap and know their skill, but they just don't appeal to me.

Dude is white peoples Mac and cheese.

Mandii and him are cool. You might see him going Live with her from to time. She does Whoreable Decisions pod which is weird, because that's now part of Charlamagne's thing. I'm not a big fan of her personally. She's a light skin joint who had surgery and is still above my pound limit, but black dudes gassed her head up. She thinks she's more than she is. She's a bird to me.

Bridget has been on the pod twice. She's a recording artist, who never really popped,, who's time is up. She's in her 30's now.

Not familiar with the other one.
I’m more so asking if the women have a relationship with each other. Like podcasting chemistry.

Someone needs to throw a budget at them to do like some Chappelle's Show skit type **** :rofl:

I gotta go see them live.

They gotta helluva back catalog too. Lowkey the older episodes be hilarious :lol:

Lous be dropping gems but still hilarious :lol:

To be honest, I’m surprised as hell they signed with Charlamagne. I can only speak on what I see down here in the South and what their live shows look like when they post them on YouTube, but those dudes do NUMBERS at their gigs. They’ll be a huge draw when venues open back up. To my understanding they operate their sound and production in-house and have hella ads already. Not sure what value they get from joining a network.

To be honest, I’m surprised as hell they signed with Charlamagne. I can only speak on what I see down here in the South and what their live shows look like when they post them on YouTube, but those dudes do NUMBERS at their gigs. They’ll be a huge draw when venues open back up. To my understanding they operate their sound and production in-house and have hella ads already. Not sure what value they get from joining a network.
Charlamagne said it was not easy getting them to sign on.

Yeah I guess they big on black unity which I can't be mad at.

People were tryna gas them up like they should try to get that TV spot that Wild N Out had and the dude over them was like they don't rock like that tryna come up off another ***** downfall.

I can see how it works for all parties if it's audio only. Right now they just put their **** on Soundcloud so as long as they still get to do YouTube it probably benefits everyone.

But they definitely don't need anything or anyone. They doing Charla a favor IMO.

With him saying it’s gonna be on multiple services, I actually think Cash App could possibly be funding Joe’s network.

Back
Top Bottom