The Combat Jack Show Thread

Math clearly lying or being extra with the 100k extortion story :rofl: :rofl:

Joe had enough of him retelling that :smh::lol:

It really does sound like everyone are a bunch of children playing business. Why doesn't Math know what he owes, and why was dude not communicating? Where's the invoice? But they already got big boy non-compete contracts banged out. Hope they figure it out eventually. Used to think those business/management consultants that corps hire were a waste but I see the value.

Math is full of ****. He said he fired them, but he didn't even call Esso, hell text him. He discussed it with Heineken and Spaceghost and there was no firing.

Spaceghost brought Flip and Math back together :lol:

Flip is a funny guy.

Because Math's questions are weird and you can tell they have no prior relationship

He did all that for Meg

Seems like Baby didn't even like the conversation being brought up. I've never heard of people saying he's a snitch, so I'm sure he's not going to appreciate the headline.

and then he let Baby ease out of the Meg question, when it's obvious he brought it up now for the album.

I didn't like how they said oh you can really rap. :lol:

That was a gossipy and we're trying to become bigger and get different guest.

DaBaby wasn't down for the gossip talk and seems to have his guard up, and they should have asked him to clarify his situation and what happen and what he had to go through.

Because Math's questions are weird and you can tell they have no prior relationship

He did all that for Meg

Seems like Baby didn't even like the conversation being brought up. I've never heard of people saying he's a snitch, so I'm sure he's not going to appreciate the headline.

and then he let Baby ease out of the Meg question, when it's obvious he brought it up now for the album.
I’m reading the comments and they all looking like bots :lol: Either that or they didn’t actually watch

I didn't know about this

This is why dude was getting defensive

Dudes been involved in so many situations I either forgot, or missed some of them

I missed that Miami situation I saw a clip of Ak asking him why he was talking to the police without a lawyer etc but assumed it was from when dude jumped his fence. I knew he's been in A LOT of @#$^ didn't realize how many were shootings

Math is just bad at interviewing and when he tries to get in to the gossip talk it gets worse

Dude just got that Dani leigh chick pregnant like a year ago and said he was smashing Megan but he asks if entertainers smashing entertainers is the vibes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder if Math was alluding to the Miami situation and flipped it to Meg when he was sensing Baby's reaction.

That's a dangerous lane to take, because that ain't a barbershop conversation.

So you're going to just ask that man about his gossip and altercations?

Back
Top Bottom