The Combat Jack Show Thread

martin had a stroke or something years ago

he’s been a shell of himself for over a decade

really after bad boys 2

He had the stroke before Bad Boys 2. His current condition seems to be new. I remember on the BET Awards people were wondering if he was ok because he was slurring words.

He had the stroke before Bad Boys 2. His current condition seems to be new. I remember on the BET Awards people were wondering if he was ok because he was slurring words.

he’s been doing that since the def jam reunion that was years ago

I know he had a situation before run tell that

but I think he may have had another one after that or some side effects from something similar

Damn. If it was just that one stroke seems like he would have recovered better by now. Mans was a ball of energy.

Damn. If it was just that one stroke seems like he would have recovered better by now. Mans was a ball of energy.

Yeah, that stroke happen back in 99. After that he was still doing stuff like Big Mommas House and Runteldat. During his press run for Bad Boys 4 Life it wasn't like this.

B79318D3-5A25-4B9C-A39F-CC2277C6C470.jpeg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-get-dally-the-dog-home
Please share thank you

Martin looked okay until that BET Awards show or something. He looked real bad. If he’s seriously messed up, how the hell he shoot BB4? Hope he can get better and be good. We not ready for anything to happen to Martin.

I don’t have the clip I wanna post from the def comedy jam anniversary but Martin been like this for years

it looks a lil worse now but he was slurring and slow to react even then

not the clip I was looking for but you still can see it here

this was 6 or so years ago

Last edited:
Like All Ready All Ready said since the stroke he's been a lil different. You can see it in Bad Boys 2. I think it's a combination of the stroke, weight gain, age. Maybe he had another stroke we don't know about.

Martin is just the classic example of a person who was skinny 60-70% of his life, and got fat with age. His breathing patterns have changed :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dawg stubby now. He has to pace himself

Martin is just the classic example of a person who was skinny 60-70% of his life, and got fat with age. His breathing patterns have changed :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dawg stubby now. He has to pace himself

He actually lost weight but like clarkchaz1988 clarkchaz1988 he does have a slight shake in this interview. 🙁

Martin is definitely the most impactful comedian in the DMV area. Growing up kids/adults everybody was stealing lines from his show. I actually went to the same Middle school he went to. He lived in the same hood my mother and grandmother lived in. He's one of us from his comedy style to the sneakers he wore in the show.

Last edited:
Yeah, Joe was on Hot Boxin, and Mike did his. Joe does a poor job of promoting his interviews.

Flip wasn't on today's pod :nthat:

They did a good job of trying to make Elliott understand why dudes don't want to be interviewed. I've heard Vlad say that same thing about people not having an interview for people to learn about them. A lot of these people have nothing to say in their music, so in an interview it wouldn't be any different.

Back
Top Bottom