The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe being happy to eagerly announce Chatty's show was canceled. :lol:

I mean I'm sure the writers strike played a part in that, but still the show wasn't very good.

Glad TK didn't beat around the bush and called him a hater

Vlad only doesn't want to record you talking about your crimes when you're a friend of his :lol:

Did you hit play?

No need to. I’ve followed Brandon since his UCF and Denver Broncos days. 2005 to present day. He’s not a person I’d deal with (not that he even cares or what have you) but dude is unsavory to me. Always has been. No need to watch (even though I did watch the video)

Both PODs are still successful but I only watch the PIVOT. Don’t even watch IAA. I COULD possibly be biased because I’ve always been a Fred Taylor fan…? But I don’t really care. I wasn’t a fan of B Marshall even before the POD. Hell of a football player and probably a HOF, but I stand firm on what I said.

Forgot to post this

They need on camera sitdown

If Brandon was only one putting in money and he did have Iam Athlete before the podcast it is his thing. It was his idea to get everybody together. Just unfortunate that as time goes on seem like the friction is getting worse.

If Brandon was only one putting in money and he did have Iam Athlete before the podcast it is his thing. It was his idea to get everybody together. Just unfortunate that as time goes on seem like the friction is getting worse.

It was his thing, and they did as they pleased AND left and started their own thing. The PIVOT is equally as successful.

I don’t think they disagreed with it being Brandon’s. They just realized they were better off without him and parted ways.

Brandon might have put up the startup money, but the revenue they made was more tied to the talents of Fred, Channing and Ocho.

It’s like Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes. The group was named after Harold, but Teddy Pendergrass and the other members GENERATED the extra money. That’s why Teddy was successful as a solo artists.

You can put up all the money you want, at the end of the day, if the other talent is better than you, this what happens.

Either replace the talent, pay the talent, or the talents moves on… which is what happened. They moved on and never skipped a beat.

It was his thing, and they did as they pleased AND left and started their own thing. The PIVOT is equally as successful.

I don’t think they disagreed with it being Brandon’s. They just realized they were better off without him and parted ways.

Brandon might have put up the startup money, but the revenue they made was more tied to the talents of Fred, Channing and Ocho.

It’s like Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes. The group was named after Harold, but Teddy Pendergrass and the other members GENERATED the extra money. That’s why Teddy was successful as a solo artists.

You can put up all the money you want, at the end of the day, if the other talent is better than you, this what happens.

Either replace the talent, pay the talent, or the talents moves on… which is what happened. They moved on and never skipped a beat.

Fred said he wanted 25% of the company that Brandon already started. If true that's a crazy a demand. Ain't nobody giving you that. I agree with the last part both still doing great, the pivot is probably a lil more popular but clearly both sides are still heated about how it ended.

I guess y’all don’t understand Brandon’s reputation if you never followed his football career. Dude always been a sketchy person:lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot about Reggie Wayne back when they were sitting at coffee shop tables in Miami.

Brandon is making in seem like he invested all that money in the podcast when in reality it was probably House of Athlete facilities and clothing brand then the I AM ATHELETE podcast 6 years later. 10 million only in a podcast doesn't make sense.

Fred asking for 25% sounds like splitting the podcast money 4 ways . If it was about investment he could have let Fred put up some money...but that would give them a say :lol:

It's impressive all this went down in only 2 years...with all the money/time wasted on spinoffs and cooking shows...his team is trash

Yeah, that's why I always said it seemed a lot like Joe's situation.

Fred asking for 25% sounds like splitting the podcast money 4 ways . If it was about investment he could have let Fred put up some money...but that would give them a say :lol:

What if Fred didn't want to put up money.

And I'm sure he's talking about the company overall as a brand and the salaries he had paid out. Brandon was known on TV, Channing and Fred weren't.

What if Fred didn't want to put up money.

And I'm sure he's talking about the company overall as a brand and the salaries he had paid out. Brandon was known on TV, Channing and Fred weren't.

Them not being known doesn’t take away the fact that their CONTRIBUTIONS are what made the show. I only tuned in because of Chan, Fred and Ocho.

Brandon got a lot of TV looks because a) he played in NYC for a few years b) he was one of the first athletes to use his mental illness as a ploy for upward movement. He had an ESPN special during his playing days, about him being bipolar.

He’s always been a horrible orator, horrible narrator, he was awful at CBS, that’s why they got rid of him.

Just because he did “TV” means he should control everything? No way. Especially when he isn’t even the main draw.

That’s why the Pivot is successful. IAA is still successful to but they’ve had like 30+ hosts since Fred and them fired off.

Dude is a slimeball. But hey, that’s just my observation

Them not being known doesn’t take away the fact that their CONTRIBUTIONS are what made the show. I only tuned in because of Chan, Fred and Ocho.

Brandon got a lot of TV looks because a) he played in NYC for a few years b) he was one of the first athletes to use his mental illness as a ploy for upward movement. He had an ESPN special during his playing days, about him being bipolar.

He’s always been a horrible orator, horrible narrator, he was awful at CBS, that’s why they got rid of him.

Just because he did “TV” means he should control everything? No way. Especially when he isn’t even the main draw.

That’s why the Pivot is successful. IAA is still successful to but they’ve had like 30+ hosts since Fred and them fired off.

Dude is a slimeball. But hey, that’s just my observation

Because you contribute to something doesn't mean you should be a part owner, especially at 25%.

He was paying them.

and you really can't down Brandon for how articulate he is, when you have Fred and Channing. They all get by because they're former football players.

The Pivot is successful because of Ryan Clark, not them.

Last edited:
I guess y’all don’t understand Brandon’s reputation if you never followed his football career. Dude always been a sketchy person:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brandon ain't have no sketchy rep. He had some off the field issues in his first couple years and that was it. He came out and admitted he had personality disorder before it was cool to talk about mental health. This was like 2011.

Brandon ain't have no sketchy rep. He had some off the field issues in his first couple years and that was it. He came out and admitted he had personality disorder before it was cool to talk about mental health. This was like 2011.

Yeah, got a teammate indirectly killed because he likes to instigate s****

Off the field issues = sketchy rep. That’s the point I’m trying to make :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was always into stuff, and bingo, the off the field stuff is a part of his “reputation” and character.

And stop blaming all this on mental health. Dude is an *******. Mental issue or not. It is what it is.

Like I said, I’ve followed dudes whole career. Hall of famer, but dude has always been up to no good.

Off the field issues = sketchy rep. That’s the point I’m trying to make :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was always into stuff which, and bingo, the off the field stuff is a part of his “reputation” and character.

And stop blaming all this on mental health. Dude is an *******. Mental issue or not. It is what it is.

Like I said, I’ve followed dudes whole career. Hall of famer, but dude has always been that.

Did you read that article or just go by the headline?

He was always into stuff, and bingo, the off the field stuff is a part of his “reputation” and character.

Like I said, I’ve followed dudes whole career. Hall of famer, but dude has always been up to no good.

I don't know what Brandon did to you bruh. Maybe ya'll had a run in when he was at UCF. :lol:

I don't know what Brandon did to you bruh. Maybe ya'll had a run in when he was at UCF. :lol:

Y’all boys act like it’s a crime to dislike people based or what you’ve seen or their reputation. If someone doesn’t like me, IDGAF. I’m sure Brandon is doing perfectly fine despite me not rocking with him. Nothing wrong with calling it like I see it

To big. I would’ve had to shoot buddy. Can’t squabble at 5’11” 160 vs 6’4” 235 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magic33 Magic33 that bullet was meant for Brandon but have it your way

Back
Top Bottom