The Combat Jack Show Thread

I didn't want to sound like the washed old head so didn't say much, but I thought people messing with that Derrick Grace cat were wildin.
maxresdefault.jpg
I downloaded a PDF of one of his books a while back. There were a bunch of typos in the first few paragraphs, stopped reading.

Surprised Joe didnt take shots at Envy when discussing the Ross/envy carshow beef. Envy been taking shots, maybe out of respect to Clue

Watched a Derrick Grace video where he pretty much broke down how to get a free gold chain by scamming the insurance company. :lol:

Dude said buy the chain, insure it, report it as missing, file a claim and collect the money. Might have mentioned melting the chain as well, I forget. :lol:

But yeah, the enlightened scammer dudes are interesting to watch.

Man all my cousins are scammers or crooks.

One of them dummies really said renting a truck for a whole year is better than a lease. Fool let my other cousin rent an F250 on his enterprise business account for a whole year. Ran the truck into the ground. I said y’all got to be the dumbest crop of bozos ever.

Another cousin, who did 7 years told me he’s out here doing work (by showing me a group chat with like 10 numbers) then got nerve to tell me I should be able to save $60,000 in 6 months to put down on a house. Fool didn’t know that you have to have excellent credit to get a lot interest rate.

The US educational system really is failing people

Last edited:
Man all my cousins are scammers or crooks.

One of them dummies really said renting a truck for a whole year is better than a lease. Fool let my other cousin rent an F250 on his enterprise business account for a whole year. Ran the track into the ground. I said y’all got to be the dumbest crop of bozos ever.

Another cousin, who did 7 years told me he’s out here doing work (by showing me a group chat with like 10 numbers) then got nerve to tell me I should be able to save $60,000 in 6 months to put down on a house. Fool didn’t know that you have to have excellent credit to get a lot interest rate.

The US educational system really is failing people

:lol: :lol: nah man

I downloaded a PDF of one of his books a while back. There were a bunch of typos in the first few paragraphs, stopped reading.
I hate to admit it but dude got me for a physical book.

I bought it as a gift for a homie with daughters (this was back around the time his vids of his daughter first went viral). I bought the book thinking it'd be good for my friend and his kids.

First he sent a pdf, which I couldn't really give as a gift so I had to bug him to send the physical, then when I finally got it, I opened it to see it was literally just a sentence or two on each page for roughly 150 pages.

Right then and there I knew dude was scamming hard. I never even gave my homie the book.

Who in the hell is shampoo ? Looks older and a little “off” where this dude come from ?
Some older radio guest head that did some Howard Stern and Star and Buck, went by "King of all Blacks". Did some dancing for them like he's doing for Joe. They got old Stern vids of him on the JBP reddit.

It's hilarious though how his dusty *** clothes blacked up Joe's 25k sofa.

Back
Top Bottom