The Combat Jack Show Thread

I haven’t watched the doc and don’t intend to but if it’s true he did those kids dirty then I wouldn’t interview him

that coupled with tasha k it looks a bit disgusting

You have to watch it to get full context.

and those kids were playing it up. You have to take some personal responsibility. They were in on most of the con. They knew they weren't going to classes. They knew they weren't a real high school. They were hoping they could continue their careers and hoping maybe it could be more. He was using us, and we were trying to use him.

They were staying in hotels for months.

These weren't 11 and 12 year olds.

You have to watch it to get full context.

and those kids were playing it up. You have to take some personal responsibility. They were in on most of the con. They knew they weren't going to classes. They knew they weren't a real high school. They were hoping they could continue their careers and hoping maybe it could be more. He was using us, and we were trying to use him.

They were staying in hotels for months.

These weren't 11 and 12 year olds.

of course but that’s why it’s a bad look for kids to make major decisions

it’s predatory

his fast talking tells me everything

Man what kinda school was getting edited out of the conversation with Coach Roy.

For what it's worth Coach Roy didn't do bad up there. He is a fast talker for sure but he had his arguments prepared for naysayers.

I can't believe dude is still involved with high school sports tho.

This dude :rofl:

I'm filing bankruptcy, you better get it while you can. If it can't be proven, I didn't do it. This is America :lol:

The Canadian Geese conversation :rofl:They can’t prove I hit the accelerator :lol:

I empathize because your parents weren’t **** and that’s why you’re here. :lol:

All these people died around the program :stoneface: Coaches, people paralyzed and six people killed?

This interview is almost as good as the doc.

6’9 and 350 and trying to rap. This guy is three DMX’s tall :rofl:

Joe thinks he's smarter than he is, with some of these dumb *** questions.

joe asked him if he plays the real fantasy football

it was genius to interview dude after rory said what he said but nah

dude def on some clown s**t

Was it on purpose that Mel left while Coach Roy was there? They said that she had to go and do something.

Mel saying drake was gaslighting by not responding is insanity . A prime example of women saying hot/trigger words just to say them lol

Gaslighting is the internet with the amateur psychologist. I've talked about it up here when someone tried to accuse me of that bull****. People hear it and just go with it. People misuse it.

What Drake did was wack, but it was pretty damn direct. Somebody you don't know or don't have daily direct contact with can't gaslight you. If you think you're being gaslit by someone on the internet or you had random contact with, you had issues long before that person.

I'm glad they called her out for it, but I was also glad she didn't excuse Drake like Joe's groupie *** did. Mel said she follows Halle and she responds to people. After that, the conversation it should have been over. Most celebs aren't Denzel or Jay-Z. They respond and interact.

Was it on purpose that Mel left while Coach Roy was there? They said that she had to go and do something.

I think Joe suspended her from interviews or from this one

or wanted dude to sit in her spot and didn’t want her to sit next to ish

she literally just sits there when guests come to the show unless the guest says something directly to her

Gaslighting is the internet with the amateur psychologist. I've talked about it up here when someone tried to accuse me of that bull****. People hear it and just go with it. People misuse it.

What Drake did was wack, but it was pretty damn direct. Somebody you don't know or don't have daily direct contact with can't gaslight you. If you think you're being gaslit by someone on the internet or you had random contact with, you had issues long before that person.

I'm glad they called her out for it, but I was also glad she didn't excuse Drake like Joe's groupie *** did. Mel said she follows Halle and she responds to people. After that, the conversation it should have been over. Most celebs aren't Denzel or Jay-Z. They respond and interact.
I hate when she does that, steps on any valid point she was making before that and gives the other dummies room to prey on that one word. Whoever Korey is, please stay silent and out of the convos.

This was big of Joe.

That chick was saying some real foul **** about Cardi. If she just didn't like her music ok but she was on some real Wendy Williams ugly type of ****.

This was big of Joe.

That chick was saying some real foul **** about Cardi. If she just didn't like her music ok but she was on some real Wendy Williams ugly type of ****.

This is an example of what some of us have noticed.

M4 said that she liked the video and a video might change your opinion of a song and they instantly jumped up to challenge her. Then say yeah, you're right. It's weird as hell. It's a weird dynamic and combative for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom