The Combat Jack Show Thread

Every major network is LeBron and Cowboys. Those are the biggest entities across the US sports landscape.

They aren’t going to talk about Sidney Crosby and hockey or cricket:lol: :lol:

The bottom line is generating money. Even casual sports fans know about Lebron or the Cowboys. They generate money.

Skip sensitive as a mf if he ended that run over a few arguments where he was in the wrong to begin with.

Most of us been thinking Shannon left on his on because of the disrespect from Skip. Skip would kinda joke about Shannon being jealous of Tom Brady then it got serious. Then the Demar Hamlin situation, Skip once again let his ego get in the way.

I did hear Shannon and SAS on the podcast allude to Shannon being pushed out but the way Skip and FS1 took a 2 month break and they was scrambling to find a replacement, now they got replacements they definitely wasn't prepared. They didn't know Keyshawn was gonna be let go by ESPN or how Michael Irvin situation was gonna play out. Skip lucked into getting them 2.

I forgot where I heard someone said something to the effect that while “everyone was getting locked up” Bimmy was on tour with RUN DMC and whatnot:lol: :lol:

Dude got choked up a few times, y'all acting like he was balling out cryin

. Then the Demar Hamlin situation, Skip once again let his ego get in the way.
That was more a situation that didn't play out well 4 him in the public eye.

And Skip didn't luck into getting them 2, them boys are literally throwing whatever they can at this. They literally riding Deion wave having him come on at the same time First Take came on

What network is doing this to their biggest show?

Hearing one voice gets old, because you already know how both of them are going to respond.
Main reason I stopped watching.
Was entertaining but dudes would find the weirdest way to turn arguments into Jordan vs Lebron.

This is it.

I like Rory, but Mal was replaceable and along for the ride.

It doesn't help they never were really into it.

Rory's heart is in music. Mal is a career lazy weed carrier. Rory has at least used his profile to do what he wants in music. That's why I'm glad Ice, Ish and Flip are all using this to do other stuff along with what they like
I’m curious as to how long they’re gonna continue it. They have no steam whatsoever.

I thought Vlad wasn't going to post this?

I guess he said **** it, he's convicted now 🤷‍♂️

The funny thing is the references they're making. I keep having to remember this was in 2016. Funny thing about it is Tax still seems stuck in 2016.

I believe Vlad said he wouldn’t post it unless he spoke to Tax about it.

But he could’ve very well said **** it. Not like Tax can do anything about it for the next 30 years.
Tax had entertaining moments, but he was a walking contradiction.

I believe Vlad said he wouldn’t post it unless he spoke to Tax about it.

But he could’ve very well said **** it. Not like Tax can do anything about it for the next 30 years.
Tax had entertaining moments, but he was a walking contradiction.

Last I heard Vlad said Tax has been wanting him to post it and Vlad didn't think it was right. It was when Vlad was talking negatively about Troy. It might have been on Math's show.

NY wonder why their music went kaput!

Young Bobby Shmurda and Desiignee couldn’t wait until they got tall enough to ride the attractions at the fair because NY was becoming a straight clown show!!

Them drill cats, Shmurda, everyone except Favio Foreiign who was 20 in 2007, were tikes when dudes like Flip was making that cheesy music so they grew up on that mess.

NY deserved to fall off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom