The Combat Jack Show Thread

I forgot about Brandon and Mal had beef and Mal brought it to the pod

Didn't know Brandon and Joe became cool again, because I don't think Brandon and him and Mal were.

Also didn't know Mal and Emanny went to high school together.

Rory is going to get tired of carrying this dunce

Chad dumb as hell 🤣

1710360883813.png

all the more reason to dismiss it then, no? it just struck me as disingenuous to respond talking about ‘pulling up’ especially if it was about his professional reputation of his show (lying about the invite, which the sensible thing to do would respond in kind, professionally) rather than his personal sexuality…

We don't get to dictate how someone responds. Especially something they didn't initiate.

I took pulling up as I bet you won't say it to my face. Not that he wanted to do something to Mike. Funny how people focus on Shannon but disregard Mike starting it then resorting to insinuating gun play. Mike is obviously used to getting away with it or being able to joke is way out of which is why he took it there.

Mike admitted to lying but Shannon somehow did something wrong by addressing it :lol:

Giving Mike a pass because "jokes" or disregarding him in general is how we got here. It's similar to those "cancel culture" or I don't know the meaning of the first amendment parrots.

People are downplaying how Shannon could percieve a lie like that affecting his now successful business.

I'm on a roll and you're trivializing as "club gay gay" and saying how you, a famous comedian turned it down.

We don't get to dictate how someone responds. Especially something they didn't initiate.

I took pulling up as I bet you won't say it to my face. Not that he wanted to do something to Mike. Funny how people focus on Shannon but disregard Mike starting it then resorting to insinuating gun play. Mike is obviously used to getting away with it or being able to joke is way out of which is why he took it there.

Mike admitted to lying but Shannon somehow did something wrong by addressing it :lol:

Giving Mike a pass because "jokes" or disregarding him in general is how we got here. It's similar to those "cancel culture" or I don't know the meaning of the first amendment parrots.

true. i don’t think he was wrong for responding whether it was about his sexuality or the ‘false’ invitation…don’t think epps was wrong for making the joke either tho, just seemed over the top given the context & the stated reasoning 🤷🏿‍♂️

People are downplaying how Shannon could percieve a lie like that affecting his now successful business.

I'm on a roll and you're trivializing as "club gay gay" and saying how you, a famous comedian turned it down.

seems to me the response put ‘his now successful business’ in way more jeopardy than anything epps could have said on stage

true. i don’t think he was wrong for responding whether it was about his sexuality or the ‘false’ invitation…don’t think epps was wrong for making the joke either tho, just seemed over the top given the context & the stated reasoning 🤷🏿‍♂️

seems to me the response put ‘his now successful business’ in way more jeopardy than anything epps could have said on stage

So lying ain't over the top?

I’ve never really cared for Bomani Jones anyway. He’s still allowed to speak his peace though.

Find who you like and keep it going.

It’s all about preference

I understand content makers having an opinion and wanting things a certain way but with listeners it's funny/ironic because on some level they want gatekeeping ,to be spoon fed and all the other things they pretend to dislike.

Some Gen X and Millennials think just like their parents and grandparents even though they grew up fighting against the same way of thinking.

If anyone should feel some type of way it's Jalen and Jacoby. They are the blueprint for all athlete podcasts like Bomani mentioned. Bill Simmons too he's basically the sports podcast/documentary godfather.

I liked it better when Flip was sick

Dumb *** doesn't realize that he wouldn't be involved in reparations, so it's not something he should be speaking on.

I liked it better when Flip was sick

Dumb *** doesn't realize that he wouldn't be involved in reparations, so it's not something he should be speaking on.

I figured people would get at Flip for that reparations nonsense he said.

Back
Top Bottom