The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Originally Posted by Black Milk

real talk, no $%*+@#@!, i lost my virginity at age 13 to my 15 year old cousin
tired.gif
till this day, we vowed to not even speak on it..ever..

eek.gif
roll.gif

Dont ever in your life come at me incorrect.
laugh.gif

i'm getting lazier and lazier by the day...

really feelin this ___ sleep next to me right now...

actually scares me but i guess i'll take a chance...if it doesn't work out i'm switching to girls...

the last part was a joke...

Mouse, if u were taller and didn't have a vagina....and if I wasn't me... you might be. I just completely let everything out to my ex.... all of myapprehensions and everything. I feel really, REALLY, vulnerable knowing she's GOT me, and she's GOT me good. I'm ready to let her win and give upall the "common sense" I've ever learned about the ways of the selfish, scheming "fairer sex".

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

actually scares me but i guess i'll take a chance...if it doesn't work out i'm switching to girls...

Uh oh, she said "switching to girls"

Time for all the younger gentlemen to post their smoking hats and devil faces.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Mouse, if u were taller and didn't have a vagina....and if I wasn't me... you might be. I just completely let everything out to my ex.... all of my apprehensions and everything. I feel really, REALLY, vulnerable knowing she's GOT me, and she's GOT me good. I'm ready to let her win and give up all the "common sense" I've ever learned about the ways of the selfish, scheming "fairer sex".

i'm trying not to fall to hard cuz i feel like i'm to young to be serious about relationship stuff...not ready to let him win yet...but its gettinthere...the fact that its happening so fast is what's bothering me the most...

Originally Posted by T i c a l

*I constantly under achieve in college for the simple fact that I'm lazy.

*Being a white guy, I could've swore I would never be able to fit in a Magnum, but I can and I like to brag about it.

*I can beat you in an arm wrestling match. Really, I can.

*I have an amazing amount of nice, expensive clothes but I usually only wear 2-3 pairs of jeans and 5-pack white t-shirts from wal-mart.

*I'm proud of my beard.

*I take my iPod everywhere for 2 reasons: 1) I love music. 2) So people won't talk to me.

*I found out a guy that's a usual at our weekly poker game is a cheater, and the next time I see him it's going to be really hard not to punch him in his *!%@+%# face.

*I live for the weekend.

*I don't want, nor do I think I need, anymore friends in my life so I don't let anyone get close to me that already isn't and I'm fully aware that this will most likely come back to haunt me.

- Tical.

exactly how i feel yoo....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Don't be scared girl

- i like confession threads
- i got head from my close female friend's cousin, when i was 17 and she was 22
- i like luscious lopez
glasses.gif

- at times i take a walk around the block with my ipod on for no reason, it's refreshing
laugh.gif

- i love booty shorts

ill add some more..

- I hate my school. community college FTL
- Haven't really met anyone in school that I've already have met before.
- Feel like I'm wasting my time in school.
- Just got a new job working 40 hours a week at night. sucks real bad feel like I'm stuck doing this
- Feel like I have no future ahead of me and this is how its going to be.
- It feels like all the girls that I attract are black girls witch aren't my type.
- I'm attracted to white girls for some reason.
- Still have feelings to this one girl that I met in the summer. Idk why. I kno its never going to work out and I should stop thinking about her.
- It feels like I have only one good ad real friend. sucks I want to meet new people
- I have a very bad relationship with my parent's especially my mother.
- Spend too much money on clothes and shoes.
- I don't put enough effort in school.

* I have like 5 girls who i can get at whenever i want (theres one in my bed as i type this). and i just think i cant bring myself to go for the gusto.
* Ive lost all of my values since ive come to college.
* I
pimp.gif
the other day and I'm starting to like it too much.
* White girls are starting to grow on me.
* I've talked to my parents like 4 times since coming to college.. My grandma once...
*I could care less about going back home..
*I love uni markers
pimp.gif

I've smashed this one girl a couple times and she really likes me and I don't like her at all.
The thing is I don't feel bad because she has kind of a whorish reputation
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

im horrible at madden yet i still buy it every year and loss all the time
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

i'm so in the same boat as you, i need to give up. I don't even know why i bought a ps3, i always sucked at video games, guess i got caught up in thehype

-When i have money, none of my friends want to do anything. Now that i'm broke everybody wants to hangout and do stuff
-Just got laidoff and it really sucks, nobody hire's full-time and i don't want to work 2 part-time jobs (if i have to i will but i just don't wantto go back to it)
-Not having my degree really hurts me, i wish i would've studied better and just finished school. I really didn't have a plan after hs, i knew you hadto go to school but didn't know how to go about it.
-I haven't been in a relationship in 4 yrs, mostly due to my weight and not going out
-If i go back to school, do i go for something thats gonna get me a job or something i love
-I really gotta get my credit together, to much frivolous spending
-I miss my fam and friends, i had to let them go because they was doing some shysty stuff which was gonna lead me to curse them out.

-i need to stop smoking because i miss my 9 am's
-im slacking in school because im lazy and play too much
-i've lost all my values in college
-i need to write this paper right now.

-I'm starting to care less and less about other people besides my mother and brother.
-I wish I didn't go to school in the south.
-I feel like I'm too nice at times, and I need to be meaner.
-I'm slowly but surely starting to give up hope with my love life, I feel like no one understands me and I will most likely die rich and alone.
-I recognize niketalkers all over DC and make a conscious effort to ignore them
-I think I'm better than every one
-I lead women on
-I miss my friends from High School even tho we still talk and chill (not recently cuz every ones away at school)
-When some one gets me mad or annoys me I just say the most racist thing I can think of.
-I thought I knew what I wanted when it came to women but now I'm starting to second guess myself.
-When I'm feeling stressed I walk around this park with my Ipod on and stare at the statues.
-I'm extremely paranoid when it comes to everything.
-I have a fixation with light skinned black girls.
-Some times I just go into a deep depression for no apparent reason.
-If I do have kids I want 3 daughters and no sons.

Hmm where do I start

I've never been in a serious relationship, never intend on doing so for a couple of years.

Last weekend I got so high off blow and drunk that I......
embarassed.gif
Let's just say I woke up the next morning soaked. I was sick/hungover for 3 days straight.
tired.gif

I've haven't had sex completely sober since high school

- I still got feelings for my ex, I'd @@#+ up any lame that did her wrong in a heartbeat, even though I got the best girl that has ever came into my life
- Most people say I should just forget my politic aspirations because I'm way too gifted into music(it's my life) ..and I'm torn in between
- I've always had chicks say they're not good enough for me, but I never feel like I'm good enough
tired.gif

- I'm not on good terms with my moms right now and I hate it
ohwell.gif

- Being away from school for an entire quarter is the worst I've felt in my LIFE
- Wish I never stopped playing baseball
- Wish I could be content with ONE girl, damn pops was a rollin stone
laugh.gif
and the apple don't fall too far from the tree
grin.gif
eyes.gif

- I think I care too much about success to give a damn about a chick
- Talk to myself because I'm so outta this world word to Lil Wayne
happy.gif

- I've had 1ex & 2 bestfriends die this past summer
tired.gif

- Been playing guitar for 7years and producing for 5
- I think I'm so dependent on myself that I can't find the feeling to depend on someone else
frown.gif

- I talk to too many females even when I have a GREAT girl, I can't bring myself to stop
- I am cold blooded, a straight %%+@+%% at times
- Honestly have some SERIOUS regrets in my life

- I want to do criminal activites to get rich and settle down after
- I'm addicted to money n I spend too much
-steal everytime I have the chance
-cant trust no one so I'm anitsocial
-lead girls on all the time

smh.gif
at me..

I'm not motivated right now. I'm underachieving in school and I don't care. Now that I realized it, its too late for this semester.

After a year being separated from the ex I cant get into a serious relationship because I have trust issues. I still think about her all the time and I hateit.

Now that I think about it, I'm just not that happy right now in this stage of my life.

Back
Top Bottom