The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

popped ecstacy and drank henny with an asian chick and proceeded to have sex with her on her work station. heard she got fired aftergetting caught braining up some cat in the bathroom a week later...wild girl

Im still in love with my ex after she did me so dirty...and I smashed her this weekend
This summer I planned my suicide attempt bcuz i thought I had hiv

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I shiver sometimes after I take a piss, I don't know why.

haha same here! i feel like dave chappelle in the making the band episode when he goes uh uh uh uh bad boy 4 life
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

77777777777777se7en777777777777777777....

first time pouring up AJ... I dig it
pimp.gif

- I prefer an audience when I Dougie...
- I piss in THEE strangest places and yes, I've pee'd on a girl b4
who you r.kelly yo
laugh.gif

- I
pimp.gif
daily. Shhh is messin' up my productivity.

- I'm broke as hell, but nobody would ever know that. (Until now)

- I could be rich if my roommates wanted to put money on Madden or 2k9.

- I want some new friends, I'm tired of the same people.

- I spent most of this semester drinking, gambling, smoking and playing videogames. I blame it all on the fact that my mom is dying, but I don't actuallythink that's a good excuse.

- Someone stole my copy of Belly. When I find out who it was, I'm going to kill them.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I shiver sometimes after I take a piss, I don't know why.

I do too.

My confession is ummmmm... I'm too confident.

I stare at my teacher booty too much lol. Only because she's fine

36 OUNCES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Grimey !*$ dude
laugh.gif

- I was 'involved' with somebody up until recently. I made the mutual decision we should go on hiatus until further notice. I'm beingselfish because although I care for him part of me wants to see other person(s).

- I'm really starting to love, accept, and embrace where my life is going at this point. I'm very optimistic.

- I love strippers
smh.gif

- Every Saturday I cop proline tickets to bet on games NFL Sunday. So far I've won over $500
pimp.gif
For the most part I attribute it to luck and karma,tho...
grin.gif

- My brother's shorty is fun when she's drunk but I still don't fully like/trust her. She used all my conditioner last week and stole my peanutbutter. She's also a stripper
laugh.gif

- I tell people I don't drink but I do. I just don't pay for it...

- I just bought a scented candle and I'm mad it doesn't smell like cinnamon.

- I still need to be reminded to humble myself sometimes.

- DeAngelo Williams is that dude
pimp.gif

* I haven't got a hair cut in 2 months, and I don't care, on my grimey mode

* I steal something from work every single day

* considered smashing this un attractive chick, cuz she is around and strokes my ego, and I figured "what the hell nobody would know"

* im ashamed at my current wardrobe, compared to my wardrobe 18 months ago, before probation started raping my pockets

* the statement "I Hate People, but I Love Social Gatherings" Means So Much to me right now.

* my taste buds are bored

* scared to go to the doctor cuz I know he's gonna tell me my liver looks like a piece of tar

* put a hit on somebodies head, not so much of what the person did, but cuz I knew I had goons that would really do it..... now im not sure if I called it offin time.....

* I run threw too many packs of black n milds in a week...I od'd when they went on sale 2 for $5

- A few times, I walked around school with my binder and books on top of my head and people were amazed. In one of my classes, we tried to see how much stuff ican balance on my head and I had about 2 binders, 3 books, and a calculator. I also walked home once with my economics book on my head because I was too lazyto hold it and the neighborhood kiddies kept asking me how I did it. The next day they asked me why I didn't have my book on my head again.

Originally Posted by Jaysolympic

Im still in love with my ex after she did me so dirty...and I smashed her this weekend
This summer I planned my suicide attempt bcuz i thought I had hiv

Woah man, so you're alright now?

Originally Posted by T i c a l

*I take my iPod everywhere for 2 reasons: 1) I love music. 2) So people won't talk to me.
roll.gif
Same. Everytime someone tries to talk to me, I give themthe "I can't hear you" excuse and proceed to walk away.

-I'm hitting it off with a new girl who's solid but I'm not purposely emotionally attached to her. I've made the choice not to become attachedbecause I wanna walk away intact and in control if it doesn't work it. I'm not defeatist but I just don't get surprised with females anymore.
-she likes me a lot but is a bit clingy.
-she's also said that she doesn't want a relationship but I don't believe her at all.
-my ex hates my guts and it got worse since she's seen me with my new chick
-males gossip more than females. Book that.
-I'm dead broke. I'm learning that people believe in me more than I believe in myself sometimes.
-i'm a ill slacker.
-my dream job is overrated.

i drink to much, always feel the need to get "wasted" and when im at events such as ball games, wherever, i always fel like i make an ___ out ofmyself in front of my friends parents.

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Originally Posted by T i c a l

*I take my iPod everywhere for 2 reasons: 1) I love music. 2) So people won't talk to me.
roll.gif
Same. Everytime someone tries to talk to me, I give them the "I can't hear you" excuse and proceed to walk away.
I don't see the... reason to do that....... unless your like very anti-social..............

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

- I love strippers
smh.gif
Your friend huh?
grin.gif

I got the box too easy my 1st year of college and I'm not used to this whole working for it anymore thus I give up on girls after 2 weeks

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

- I spent most of this semester drinking, gambling, smoking and playing videogames. I blame it all on the fact that my mom is dying, but I don't actually think that's a good excuse.
I can relate
tired.gif
. Take it slow bruh. If you needadvice or just need to vent, PM me...

Ima A-hole to everybody not intentionally or anything but its just how I am... then when Im not they say "oh you getting soft.." I can't win.

i bought a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics (one of my all time favorite video games) off Craigslist and have spent the last 13 hours playing nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom