**The Continent of Africa takes an L for this: Sorry brothers **

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

His face actually looks dry/ashy. He makes the whole race (us black people ) look bad.
Is he actually rhyming or just talking with a beat? Lol at seal at 4:10 in the video on page 2
laugh.gif

His face actually looks dry/ashy. He makes the whole race (us black people ) look bad.
Is he actually rhyming or just talking with a beat? Lol at seal at 4:10 in the video on page 2

Was that really Seal?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who's that in your avatar?

Originally Posted by knightngale

who's that in your avatar?

always wonder that ...
nerd.gif

and OP , how did you stumble upon this ? and that GIF , perfect !
roll.gif

1:03-1:14 anyone get the creepy feeling there was gonna be a rape scene in the men's room after he confirmed she was really passed out @ the bar?

29p6n14.jpg

2gy0thk.jpg

Originally Posted by dyyhard

1:03-1:14 anyone get the creepy feeling there was gonna be a rape scene in the men's room after he confirmed she was really passed out @ the bar?

29p6n14.jpg

Exactly my thoughts...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I busted up laughing at that random *++ scene.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the crying baby solo to close out the song.

first i was
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

then
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

after the whole thing
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wat the hell is up wit those dance moves? this clown is having seizures or something. this has to be a joke right? cuz at first i thought it was some snl skit

ROFL, NT is hostile territory these days. I stay gettin' treated... I thought the legend TDot was exempt, though. I guess not.

I know no one wants to go at the staff since the Pentagon just developed the EXACTO.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom