The "Crawfish" Retro IX's Rumored to release Holiday 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think they should of put a WHITE SOLE on that instead of that MUSTARD YELLOW.

At the end of the day..... I aint copping.

i doubt these are releasing, these must be some PE's or something and people are trying to get hits on their site by making up stupid rumors.
what the hell is crawfish? whats with the color way? makes absolutely zero sense.

Your lying right????

CRAWFISH

KILROY

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Im not a fan of IXs always thought they looked like moonboots or something. But i kinda like the cw. its diff. reminds me of the MCdonalds all american game

The crawfish? These nicknames have to stop. I would buy because I am a fan on Deion Sanders and these remind me of the colorist when he played with the ********. (they should release the 11's he wore) If they put a limited tag on these or Sanders name by it, its an instant sell out.

Man why can't they release the Flint Grey 9's from 2002.

It's hard as hell to get those in decent condition for a reasonable price.

Wow!! That color way is hideous.... The were no boogeryellow and just red than maybe :smh:

Wale will soon be wearing these with a RG3 jersey and then we will get a rash of posts saying "they've grown on me", "these don't look that bad", "I will cop if I have any money", "damn JB why do you keep bring me back when I'm try to leave" , "do you think I need to camp out for these", " are they limited and finally "I'm coping these". This is what the "game" has come to these days lol.

What's the significance of the theme crawfish?

is that his favorite food?

them the ronald mcdonalds!
pimp.gif

KC in the house, I will cop to go with my Chiefs gear..... Anyway The Crawfish is the team that Johnny Kilroy played for..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom