The "Crawfish" Retro IX's Rumored to release Holiday 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give me a release date and i'm coppin :pimp: . As a Cowboys fan, it's going to be tough rockin these "DEADskins" colors especially during football season :smh: .... I guess i'm in the minority but I think these are the best of the new colorways compared to the photo blue, 2012 french blue, and the actual "kilroys" ... JMO to each his own.

Stop disrespecting the IX's JB this colorway is :smh::smh::smh: ******** air maxes is the only shoe that should be this colorway!

All jokes aside, I'm not sure that I particularly like this colorway, but I DO like what JB is doing with the IX's. I think some people forget or never knew that Mike never wore the IX's in a game. They came out after his retirement (which is why they say "goodbye (i think) on the sole in mad different languages) and when he returned, he came back in the X's.

So this "gimmick" that JB is rocking with...the whole Johnny Killroy theme...is actually kinda dope...certainly creative.

I aint mad at JB for this one.

Also, is there another Jordan that has this colorway? I dont think so. Can't be mad at something a little different. Half of yall prolly went ape ish over them DB IV's with the 2 different color lime greens (whacktastic)...these are way doper than those.

Whatever though...if JB makes them limited, you will all go bonkers over them. I bet if they were the DB IX's, this thread would have a different feel.

Peace.

All jokes aside, I'm not sure that I particularly like this colorway, but I DO like what JB is doing with the IX's. I think some people forget or never knew that Mike never wore the IX's in a game. They came out after his retirement (which is why they say "goodbye (i think) on the sole in mad different languages) and when he returned, he came back in the X's.
So this "gimmick" that JB is rocking with...the whole Johnny Killroy theme...is actually kinda dope...certainly creative.
I aint mad at JB for this one.
Also, is there another Jordan that has this colorway? I dont think so. Can't be mad at something a little different. Half of yall prolly went ape ish over them DB IV's with the 2 different color lime greens (whacktastic)...these are way doper than those.
Whatever though...if JB makes them limited, you will all go bonkers over them. I bet if they were the DB IX's, this thread would have a different feel.
Peace.

These aren't turrible.

Better than the Cool Grey XI 
sick.gif

Yeah I said it! Come at me bros. 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom