The "Crawfish" Retro IX's Rumored to release Holiday 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think the crawfish is going to sell out they are a plain shoe and there is nothing to wear it with expect like usc colors
Thats why im thinking these are gonna be a QS for Sept or Oct.  JB has been releasing 2 retros a month for a while now and only 1 retro is confirmed for Sept and Oct. The Raptor 7's in Sept and the Kilroy 9's in Oct.  I know one of them will be the Doernbecher 9's so im thinking the other one will be the Crawfish 9's.  Think about it JB already has a lot of heat dropping in Nov and Dec. They have a better chance of this shoe selling out if they release it at the beginning of fall.  (my opinion anyway)

Smh what is there to not get? The Candinal 7's have the same colors as these 9's, it's just not huge on the red and yellow.

Oh so these are just identical huh???

The color blocking is completely different, and if the first sneaker you think of is the Cardinals when you think of a similar sneaker then God bless you. And the gold on the 7's probably won't look like the yellow on these.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of these but definitely better than most crap new colorways JB puts out. At least these are original, and I look forward to seeing USC's bball team break em out this season and probably finish at the bottom of the Pac-12 again :rolleyes

^ yes he will the 95s he had on were dope though.... these are alright but still a pass for me .... I came back thinking they would have somewhat grown on me and this is my comment......:smh:

Wish the sole was white and the red was patent leather....

I cannot recommend AJ 9 with patent leather over the midsoles. WHy?
Because I had the AJ 9 lows in white/navy from 2002 and the patent leather separates
from the midsoles easier sadly. I tried to fix them but it was in vain.
That's why I will skip the coolgreys, as I suppose they will have that problem too.

I cannot recommend AJ 9 with patent leather over the midsoles. WHy?
Because I had the AJ 9 lows in white/navy from 2002 and the patent leather separates
from the midsoles easier sadly. I tried to fix them but it was in vain.
That's why I will skip the coolgreys, as I suppose they will have that problem too.

Really? My pearls are running strong. The only thing that happened to them is creasing and sole separation, but I glued them. So they are great. 1st time I've heard of patent leather seperating. Sorry to hear it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom