The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Going to do my best to be like Polorico Troll.
COWBOYS 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Romo will get hurt week in, week out. He will never win a superbowl for you guys.

Can't wait see you guys. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Going to do my best to be like Polorico Troll.
COWBOYS 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Romo will get hurt week in, week out. He will never win a superbowl for you guys.

Can't wait see you guys. 
wink.gif

L

It's unfortunate that Dez gets hurt on a punt return and Miles gets hurt on a play he had no business running. Jason Garrett calls a misdirection pitch to a wide receiver at the most important juncture of the game. Sometime, well most of the time, Jason Garrett baffles me.

I will root for the Cowboys for the rest of my life, but I'm no longer a Tony Romo supporter ... I've criticized him hard but never took that final step where I wish for him to do poorly ... Right now, I am hoping for him to continue to throw pick after pick ... I want him to break his ribs and have a healthy life after football ... I want him to lose sight in his left eye and gain it hack after he retires ... I want him to be traded for tarvaris Jackson ... Words xant describe how much I hate Romo right now ....

As I've always said, we are going nowhere with this Romo / Garrett collabo we have going ... Bye

Why you guys put blame on garrett ?

dude put them in place to win , yall is reaching Romo gift wrapped all 3 of those INTS

you cant let of the gas in an NFL game.

Romo gonna find himself somewhere he is not going to like soon. This whole act is getting old.

Ppl blaming Garrett for that loss are clueless, at some point the player has to own up and admit to his mistakes.....the blame is on romo all the way, once again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Ppl blaming Garrett for that loss are clueless, at some point the player has to own up and admit to his mistakes.....the blame is on romo all the way, once again
30t6p3b.gif

I loved garrets play calling today dude was hitting on every thing he was calling.

Garrett is the head coach, of course he is gonna get blamed. This is a poorly coached team, he doesn't get them prepared well enough. If Wade Phillips was in charge of two of the biggest chokejobs in Cowboys history, he'd get CRUCIFIED. Don't see why Garrett should be held to a different standard.

He's got a lot of people fooled. He looks the part of a good coach but he does not walk the walk at all. At the very least, I'm hoping Tony Sparano gets canned in Miami and he can come back here next year in the same role he had in 2007 as OLine coach/offensive consultant. Sparano was very influential in Garrett getting his reputation as an "offensive genius" in 2007.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Garrett is the head coach, of course he is gonna get blamed. This is a poorly coached team, he doesn't get them prepared well enough. If Wade Phillips was in charge of two of the biggest chokejobs in Cowboys history, he'd get CRUCIFIED. Don't see why Garrett should be held to a different standard.

He's got a lot of people fooled. He looks the part of a good coach but he does not walk the walk at all. At the very least, I'm hoping Tony Sparano gets canned in Miami and he can come back here next year in the same role he had in 2007 as OLine coach/offensive consultant. Sparano was very influential in Garrett getting his reputation as an "offensive genius" in 2007.

So when the players don't play well its the coaches fault, but when they win i don't see you giving praise to Garrett and the coaching staff...I'm sorry, but your way of thinking makes no sense TO ME

Through the 1st qtr of the season, what grade would y'all give romo so far.....he gets a C- at best from me

I'm like this, Jason Garrett coached the only team in Cowboys history to be up by 14 in the 4th quarter and lose ... Yesterday, he was the coach of the Cowboys team that had the worst meltdown in Cowboys history ... That's two of the worst stats a head coach can have and Garrett has managed them both in 4 weeks ...

Now obviously both games are almost entirely the result of a quarterback who doesn't protect the ball ... In fact, Bobbie's interception was such a poor decision / bad throw, I almost question if Romo somehow has money riding on games ... But that doesn't change the fact that Garrett is the head coach ... the head coach is supposed to get the best out of their players ... the head coach is also supposed to play to a teams strength ... the head coach is supposed to know that he has a quarterback who tends to blow balls at the worst of times ...

All I'm saying is, after that first pick 6, we should have run the ball damn near every play ... Garrett should have called rollouts and screens and draws and protected his quarterback from his self destructing self ...

I never liked Romo + Garrett because they both are career nobodys ... Romo wasn't drafted because he isn't worth a damn draft pick let alone 5+ years as a starting quarterback ... Jason Garrett is a career backup with no business as a head coach ... The Dallas Cowboys have been ruined since Jerry Jones put all his faith in these two ... Until they leave, I can't rock with this team ... I'll pull for Witten, Ware and Dez ... but screw the rest of these dudes ...

Thread Title Change...WOW...you guys are the %%%!%%* worst...LOL bunch of bums and fans with no faith looking for scapegoats.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

So when the players don't play well its the coaches fault, but when they win i don't see you giving praise to Garrett and the coaching staff...I'm sorry, but your way of thinking makes no sense TO ME

Through the 1st qtr of the season, what grade would y'all give romo so far.....he gets a C- at best from me
I like Rob Ryan and I think he deserves praise...he actually caters to the strengths of his players and makes guys better. Last year I gave Garrett as a HC a lot of praise because he managed to light a fire under those players after the 1-7 start and I thought he would carry over that momentum this year and get them headed on the right path. After 4 games though and despite the 2 wins, we're still seeing a lot of the same team that has a low football IQ and is committing too many penalties. That's all I want to see this season really - a smart football team that doesn't shoot itself in the foot. If we finish 8-8 but look the part of a team on the right track then I'd be content. It's really not about wins or losses right now. The Cowboys wasted 4 years winning a lot of games under Wade but we all knew those wins were fools gold. The 2 wins we had so far were pretty ugly but gutsy...I was gonna give Garrett props for getting them to learn how to finish out games in the 4th quarter but then they have a setback like the Lions game and it's like we're going in circles again.

I don't know why, but Felix Jones smiling on the sidelines while he was "hurt" on that int return really grinds my gears. If you are the #1 back, you don't go out of the game because you slipped and your pride was hurt. You want the ball in your hands to ice the game. You want the ball in your hands to make your line better.

30t6p3b.gif

I def blame romo but I do have some issues with garrets play calling. With 4 minutes left and up by three he calls a pass on first down? It was a horrible decision by romo but why even put him in that situation. Run the rock, waste the clock, if it gets to a 3rd and short you have the option to run or do a quick pass. Some people are also upset about the 4th and goal missed opportunity.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Thread Title Change...WOW...you guys are the %%%!%%* worst...LOL bunch of bums and fans with no faith looking for scapegoats.

Last Edited By: msaba07 07/29/11 11:19 PM. Edited 23 times.

Successful troll is unsuccessful

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

30t6p3b.gif

I def blame romo but I do have some issues with garrets play calling. With 4 minutes left and up by three he calls a pass on first down? It was a horrible decision by romo but why even put him in that situation. Run the rock, waste the clock, if it gets to a 3rd and short you have the option to run or do a quick pass. Some people are also upset about the 4th and goal missed opportunity.

All those "blue80/white90/yellow80" and the "kill,kill,kill" calls we hear throughout the game, that's romo changing the play. And the 4th and goal, you'd assume your team full of professionals would be able to get the job done

you cant kill garret guys

at the end of the day romo gift wrapped 21 points , and 14 points to the jets

Megatron is gonna score he is the best WR in the League.

so when your up by 3 you got to go for the kill, romo just didnt hit witten simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom