The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Finally a picture! I had these back in 1984-5. I haven't seen these since. Awesome find! Thanks for the heat. 
Anytime.
wink.gif

OG Air Uptempos.

One of my favorite Uptempo, I wish Nike will retro them in their true form and shape and in any of the "updated" materials. And to forget all the possible OG colorways.

Lol.  No doubt.  I spend more time backspacing then actually typing.  Worst part is I'm certified in fixing computers but I just never picked typing up.  I'm a mess!
roll.gif

Those 12 are for sale and I got a bunch of Diamond turfs for sale too.

Nike Air Force STS

This is the 1st shoe that David Robinson balled in.  These came just before the Command Forces and 180s.  This is the definition of hi top.  Lol.
As a 1st grader my dad was coach of the 8th grade team, and all the kids on that team had this shoe in the white/red colorway.  I fell in love with shoes when I saw those.  Wish Nike would do a retro the right way so I could take a trip down memory lane.

Not my pic, but these Nike Air Force 3's are just insane.  I'm pretty sure there was a retro awhile ago, but I was not impressed.  Do it right, Nike.

1988-nike-air-force-iii-high-original-wh-red-blu-01side.jpg

Remember when MJ rocked the Air Alpha Forces?

25fu3uo.jpg

MJ-block.jpg

Not my pic, but these Nike Air Force 3's are just insane.  I'm pretty sure there was a retro awhile ago, but I was not impressed.  Do it right, Nike.

Remember when MJ rocked the Air Alpha Forces?

MJ-block.jpg
I had forgotten all about that.  Nice!
Scans from slam.

Holy smokes there are a ton of dope pics n there.  A little too much Kobe for my taste but still dope.

I forget if I shared these so I'm sharing them again.
tongue.gif

Nike Air Flyin from 1996.  I have been unable to even find 1 pic of these online anywhere.

I copped these for $60 at FNL back in 2004. I've beat them to death and still break necks when I wear them to the gym. Arguably one of the greatest AM90's to me. 

I nnnnneeeeeeeddd a retro of those Alphas in royal. Freshman year playing varsity memories.

Damn those are wild looking too.  Like they were designed for Skeletor or something.  Lol.

Those Air Flight Max IIs are to this day one of my all time favorites...comfort of those was right on par with the Jet Flights at the time.

Can someone name the Nike's that had the removable straps that could interchange? I cannot for the life of me remember them and want to try and pick some up. I think they may have been some type of cross trainer?

Can someone name the Nike's that had the removable straps that could interchange? I cannot for the life of me remember them and want to try and pick some up. I think they may have been some type of cross trainer?
Air Adjust Force or Air Modify  I believe.

Man, those are the ones. Thought they were trainers for whatever reason but that is them. Gonna have to find a pair and some straps now.

Back
Top Bottom