THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Christopher Nolan put together two great batman films..

Since Tom Hardy is Bane.. its going to be tough for Tom to out do Heath Ledger's performance..

should expect to see a lot of fight scenes since Bane was known as the man that broke Batman's back..

one of these days.. I'm going to read that comic issue...

Cant Wait to see the official trailer.. cause I remember when that Dark Knight trailer came out.. so anticipated
BTW.. check out this makup work of  Christian's beatdown by Bane lol... ouch

^^^ I heard that beat down was from a different movie, but not too positive.

Is anyone else disappointed that there are so many leaks so far in this film?
I hope it doesn't affect the movie.

But I'm not excited for the teaser haha, because Nolan always makes the teasers so anti-climactic.

yea that beatdown does look iffy there is facial hair on Bale's face, which he does not have in the Batman Movies, and the haircut does not look like a "Bruce Wayne" haircut, but who knows.  I also heard that pic was from a different movie but who knows.....

I'll remove it... but yea, July 20th 2012 cannot come soon enough lol...probably wont see a trailer til the superbowl..

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

CANT WAIT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 BUT...

CAN WE GET A BATMAN MOVIE WITH SCARECROW IN IT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ITLL BE THE MOST DARK MESSED UP BAT MOVIE OF THEM ALL JUST SAYIN
I guess you completely missed this movie 
laugh.gif

BatmanBeginsDVD.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I keep hearing from different sources that the official teaser will be showed with the final Harry Potter film July 15. Makes sense seeing as their both produced by WB.

Guess I gotta get there on time.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

CANT WAIT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 BUT...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
crane-s-sigh-o.gif

I still can't believe Cillian was considered for the role of Batman. He's a great actor, but I can't imaging him all bulked up like Bale.
And to snaggykicks' defense, Scarecrow was underused in BB. It's understandable because the film was all about Batman's origin and having really strong villains would have detracted from that central point (which is why it was good for the Joker to be introduced in the sequel).

Ironically, Scarecrow (unless Nolan has any more tricks up his sleeve) will have the designation of being the only villain to appear in back-to-back Batman films.

Major rumor floating around....

Spoiler [+]
Bale was spotted in a wheel chair

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

CANT WAIT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 BUT...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
crane-s-sigh-o.gif

excellent execution

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eek.gif
If they are following that  storyline.

nerd.gif
im sorry im gonna need some background to this...

Bane is known as the man "who broke the bat". I takes place in one of the Batman comics storyline

Back
Top Bottom