THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I mean if Bane is in it...and people see bale in a wheelchair could possibly mean that bane broke his back...which forces him to adopt a robotic suit of armor a la Azreal...or we get a couple movies with someone taking over as batman/men. I don't think the latter is gonna happen.

I think Wayne at the end of the movie has a broken back and alfred is pushing him around in a wheel chair...setting up a long recovery period before nolan makes another bat movie dealing with bat's downtime since bane brock his back.

I really think if Nolan was gonna do an arc he should do the Long Halloween.

I doubt this will happen because the film is called "The Dark Knight Rises". I think Batman will get his back broken at one point during the film but I believe it will be resolved by the end. 
i agree im thinking maybe the 2nd major fight scene with bane and bats he gets his back broken, and then bruce really learns what it means to be bats and a hero, kinda like spiderman 2 where it was still entertaining even though he wasnt spidey for more than half the movie. I highly doubt azrael would even come in to play, batman has literally fought a handfull of his "rogue gallery of enemies" to begin with

the wait is killing me 
sick.gif

I assume.. Liam Neeson's role as Ra's Al Ghul probably will be a series of flashbacks like Batman Begins..

but man.. this movie's trailer alone will be highly anticipated..

2012 should be a great year for movies...

For me I'd think it'd be good if bane does brake batman's back at the end of the movie. It's nolans final film. Perfect way to leave the story opened if someone should decide to pick it up after Nolan.

Wollaton Hall is being used in the film as the rebuilt Wayne Manor and
it looks like Warner Bros. Pictures has reconstructed the graveyard set seen in his parents' funeral scene in Batman Begins

batmanwollatonhall1.jpg

batmanwollatonhall2.jpg

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Wollaton Hall is being used in the film as the rebuilt Wayne Manor and
it looks like Warner Bros. Pictures has reconstructed the graveyard set seen in his parents' funeral scene in Batman Begins

batmanwollatonhall1.jpg

batmanwollatonhall2.jpg
where is this place located?

^^Nottingham, England..
they did a casting call for extras in the movie not too long ago... they needed like 3,000 people... 

8,000 people showed up lol.. crazy

This is what Christopher Nolan rides around in the WB lot...a custom golf cart called.. The TumblerCart lol.. 
from what I read, a crew member built it for him... crazy..
smokin.gif

So seeing as how each of the Christopher Nolan batman films have a central theme behind them i.e.( Batman Begins=Fear/The Dark Knight=Chaos) I'm really interested in what the theme of this film is going to be.

I think it might be Rage/Anger seeing as how one of the main villains is Bane and how Batman has the Brotherhood of Shadows (including Talia Al Gul and a resurrected Ras Al Gul) seeking vengeance against him; probably losing sight of their original objective.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Hop

So seeing as how each of the Christopher Nolan batman films have a central theme behind them i.e.( Batman Begins=Fear/The Dark Knight=Chaos) I'm really interested in what the theme of this film is going to be.

I think it might be Rage/Anger seeing as how one of the main villains is Bane and how Batman has the Brotherhood of Shadows (including Talia Al Gul and a resurrected Ras Al Gul) seeking vengeance against him; probably losing sight of their original objective.

What do you guys think?
Sounds feasible, how does Catwoman squeeze in?

Back
Top Bottom