THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I don't believe an explanation was ever given to the purpose of Bane's mask in the film, that's really my only critique.

Its for the anesthetic he needs to dull the pain of whatever they did to him in that prison. The mask is the delivery system for it.

Just got back from the movie
I knew Blake was Robin after he went to Bruce's house and asked Batman to come back and how he had no parents (dead give away)
I woulda loved to see Robin in his uniform tho :rolleyes
Kinda liked how they didnt make Catwoman seem like a villain and she actually helped out
I wish Nolan will sign on for 2 more movies or atleast 1 more
I would like to see some more batman villians in action
On another note u think Nolan can save the Superman series? The trailer actually had me hyped and im not a superman fan at all

Same here.... I never liked SUPERMAN but i was hyped to see that trailer. I was just talking with my homie not long ago about how they need to bring SUPERMAN back. too...

I remember them saying it in the movie, something along the lines of if I removed your mask Bane replies "...it would be incredibly painful". Then the scene when they say the doctors did what they could for his face. It's left to interpretation that the mask provides anesthesia it isn't actually established. Little things like that drives me crazy.

Movie was amazing, the fact that it hinted the knightfall influence but kept it in its own storyline made it much better in my opinion.
I will watch this 2-3 more times before it heads out of theaters.
Also bane kinda sounded like the original 007 dude (from russia with love guy) but once you get into the setting of the whole movie his voice sends chills

Straight :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

I remember them saying it in the movie, something along the lines of if I removed your mask Bane replies "...it would be incredibly painful". Then the scene when they say the doctors did what they could for his face. It's left to interpretation that the mask provides anesthesia it isn't actually established. Little things like that drives me crazy.

Brah they explained the entire mask thing in detail. They outright said the mask provides Bane with a painkiller.

yo my thing is the Batsuit is like freakin missle proof yet he was able to be stabbed with a knife :lol:

Good movie....

TOM... was a mofo f n ****. it up.

ANNE... never liked her till NOW. SHE CAN GET IT!

MARION.... she always been a pure beauty in my eyes. Love that lady.

Best line for me.....

"When Gothams is in ashes......... You have my permission to die"

Really sad to see it end......

Gonna go see it again tonight with another broad. Cheers to the good l
ife.

Sells aint gonna be as high tho from the shootings. Dude messed that up.

yo my thing is the Batsuit is like freakin missle proof yet he was able to be stabbed with a knife :lol:

Its the same suit has last movie and Fox did warn him about Knives and Cats

:rofl: and the smileys are working on chrome

In TDK, he asked Fox for a new suit. Fox obliged, brought him down to R&D, showed him some new stuff and said, "the trade off to a suit that will make you more agile and lighter, is you're more vulnerable to knives and gunfire".

How come there is no outcry to ban violent movies? This guy openly portrays himself as the Joker and is therefore obviously influenced by him, but whenever there is some other shooting and it turns out that the shooter might've played some first person shooter, all they do is complain about how violent video games should be banned. Oh that's right: The geezers who are calling the shots are mad jealous can't stand young people having so much fun with video games, while they can't. But since movies have been around for more than 100 years and they themselves have grown up with movies, no one would dream of censoring them.

How come there is no outcry to ban violent movies? This guy openly portrays himself as the Joker and is therefore obviously influenced by him, but whenever there is some other shooting and it turns out that the shooter might've played some first person shooter, all they do is complain about how violent video games should be banned. Oh that's right: The geezers who are calling the shots are mad jealous can't stand young people having so much fun with video games, while they can't. But since movies have been around for more than 100 years and they themselves have grown up with movies, no one would dream of censoring them.

Exile or Death?

Movie was too damb good. I have to sea it again. Sewer fight could possibly be the best fight of the trilogy. Anne Hathaway is the definitive Catwoman. Her scenes were just :wow: x :pimp:.

I actually liked Bane's voice though and I could understand him.

After rewatching Begins though, that blonde hair kid was played by Game of Thrones King Joffrey :lol: :wow:

I can't wait til the hype dies down and people actually start looking at this movie. Cause I'm completely baffled as to what you guys saw. I feel like this movie is a case of people, who really really wont allow/stand to think this movie was bland.
[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

It is what it is fam, you didnt like it and you were let down...why wait for the hype to go down so more people can agree with you, just accept youre in the minority.

It happens, sometimes a movie or series just doesnt do it for whatever reason...to this day i dont like Avater, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Twilight etc but i look at it like eh, it wasnt for me.

You sound a bit aggy that so many people enjoyed and are praising it, its not that serious.

Just got back from the movie
I knew Blake was Robin after he went to Bruce's house and asked Batman to come back and how he had no parents (dead give away)
I woulda loved to see Robin in his uniform tho :rolleyes
Kinda liked how they didnt make Catwoman seem like a villain and she actually helped out
I wish Nolan will sign on for 2 more movies or atleast 1 more
I would like to see some more batman villians in action
On another note u think Nolan can save the Superman series? The trailer actually had me hyped and im not a superman fan at all

Same here.... I never liked SUPERMAN but i was hyped to see that trailer. I was just talking with my homie not long ago about how they need to bring SUPERMAN back. too...

Yeah trailer was nice, it was as teaser as teaser gets though. My boy was like "is this a deadliest catch ad?"

Who stay all the way thru the credits? I swear someone is trying to try me by say they played a Future song during the credits. That doesn't even make sense!!!

Movie was too damb good. I have to sea it again. Sewer fight could possibly be the best fight of the trilogy. Anne Hathaway is the definitive Catwoman. Her scenes were just :wow: x :pimp:.
I actually liked Bane's voice though and I could understand him.
After rewatching Begins though, that blonde hair kid was played by Game of Thrones King Joffrey :lol: :wow:

:rofl:

yo my thing is the Batsuit is like freakin missle proof yet he was able to be stabbed with a knife
laugh.gif
The explained it in "The Dark Knight", Fox says something like "it will stop any type of bullet but the new flexibility with make you susceptible to knifes ...don't plan on running into any dogs?"

When Batman had defeated Bane and he dropped, something along the lines of, fix the bomb, Gotham is saved, "Then, you have my permission to die."

I thought:

MY MAN
48376_o.gif

:pimp:

Batman is the GOAT superhero.

Back
Top Bottom